'Ghost' Crew -- We NEED to Investigate 'Idol' Mansion!

3/27/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The crew from "Ghost Adventures" believes there may be DEMONIC activity inside the haunted "American Idol" mansion ... and they want to investigate the place ASAP ... TMZ has learned.

American Idol House Haunted
Zak Bagans -- lead investigator of the "Ghost Adventures Crew" -- insists the alleged paranormal activity inside the Beverly Hills mansion where the "A.I." finalists were staying sounds LEGIT and "possibly demonic."

As TMZ first reported, the "Idol" gang MOVED OUT of the place last week after several spooky incidents -- including flickering lights, mysterious spider infestations, and a FLOATING WHITE SHEET!!

Zak tells us he feels the best way to investigate the supernatural situation would be to bring  the "Idol" finalists BACK to the house so he can use them as "trigger objects."

Zak explains, "If there are spirits or demonic entities present they may have had a connection with one of them ... hence all the activity."

We're told the "Ghost Adventures Crew" has already been in touch with the people at "Idol."

Stay tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuned.

Linda M

Oh Boy, whatever, Ghost Hunters suck!
Beside the American Idol mansion is not a quirky place. It was something before American Idol existed.
But, would like to know what is going to be the new show coming up.

Cat

Ghost Hunters is boring. They never find anything and when they do they don't follow thru. They had a few spirits interacting with them and stopped the conversation. Why don't they ask who it is? If yes and no answers are being given they should guess on who they think is haunting the place. Once or twice they actually had me interested.

Pua

All of the Ghost "adventurers from all of the shows are desperate to not have to return to what they used to do, so they drama up their "findings" which, coincidentally never show up for the world to see.

There's alot of "oh, did you see that".. on there and dudes, NO we didn't.

Amanda

I love Ghost Adventures, but I don't think they should do this...
This place doesn't sound haunted to me and I don't think Zak, Nick, and Aaron will find anything.
If they do it, they'll just look like complete idiots.

hrisosknight

i believe that it would be in the best interests of the scientific community as well as those that enjoy the show to have zak, nick, and aaron investigate that place. even if they don't find anything it would still be fun to watch. the show enables people to use their minds in ways that they don't often use them.

Ry

Zak your a hottie! but come on now! Really??? I thought u could do better!!!

tiffeny

GO GETTEM GUYS IF ANY ONE CAN PROVE THIS IT'S YALL...AND WHEN YOUR DONE COME TO TEXAS THERES PLENTY OF HAUNTED PLACES HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS....

Pres. Obama

This is a waste of time money a ****ing white sheet WTF

autumn

i think zak,nick,and aaron should do go get the ghost also im a big fan i watch your show all the time

Rachel

My feeling about all of this is, I do believe in Ghosts, spirits, demons etc. I've had many experiences with my own family that has passed. When Ghost Adventures started off they were interesting, but now it's all turned into a bunch of short films that demonstrate the wonders of modern technology. Neither here nor there, they need to get back to old school and stop trying to be movie stars and just be normal. Come on 3 half way descent guys, from Vegas, what do you think is going to happen? Stop playing games Ghost Adventures and get real!

Sheri

Yeah, right, sounds like a production ploy to me!!! Flying sheets?
And just because we have spiders, it might be a demonic presence? Give me a break! All places have spiders to some degree!
Anyways, no, spirit activity is not the figment of an active imagination. It may be to some folks who are over-freaked out by their own shadows and those who seem to be over zealous with relgion, but I too have had personal experiences with spirits, and without a doubt they exist. Here is one to wrap your head around-- ever see a plate levitate off the counter in your own household? No tricks, could not believe it myself, and it did a repeat when asked, too bad it was not on camera!!! I have also seen, heard and felt apparitions ever since childhood, so I know for a fact. The only way doubting Thomases are going to believe is if they experience one of these happenings for themselves that shake them so badly they question. And the only way they will believe is if they have enough personal experiences in their lifetimes to see/feel/hear and understand it for themselves. Please don't show your ignorance just because you have not had valid experience(s) and do not understand. And yes, I agree, I believe quite a bit of what we see on these shows is very possibly staged. I have heard Ghost Hunters, TAPS was on the net by a member of their team...

Susan

Bed sheets in the hall? I am scared. It reminds me of a old Brady Bunch episode. Really!,

blake

Love Ghost Adventures and that would be an awesome investigation!!

Hillary Humbertson

I LOVE U ZAC I WATCH UR SHOW EVERY TIME ITS ON AND YOUR MY HERO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri

So sorry to GH fans, but all of the "debunking" in the world
doesn't mean squat when you get caught faking things on your own show. Yes, everything should be debunked before giving it any credibility, but all credibility goes out the window when ppl catch you with your hand in the cookie jar! Idc what anyone else thinks about GA! I love them and the show for its' entertainment value-you're entitled to your own opinion, but it won't change mine! This is, at least, until I catch the guys in a faux pas. Also, aren't we all intelligent enough to know here just how much pressure all of these ppl on these shows are under to catch 'evidence' to maintain their ratings and contracts??? 'Nuff said!