Lorenzo Lamas' Bachelor Party -- Thigh Jinks

3/29/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas got LUCKY during his bachelor party in Vegas last weekend -- because TMZ has learned ... a random, smoking hot brunette just landed in his lap ... and then danced on it.

0328_lorenzo_lamas_lapdance_TMZ_EX_WM

The insane party -- thrown by Lorenzo's son-in-law Nik Richie of TheDirty.com -- took place at Pure Nightclub ... and we're told, Lorenzo was surrounded by a bevy of 21-year-old girls ALL NIGHT.

Of course 21-year-olds are a little too young for Lorenzo -- who's marrying his 23-year-old fiancee Shawna Craig next month in Cabo San Lucas.

SNAFU

Just another example of women that know how to use the gold mine they sit on. They are such a fine example to young girls on how to get ahead in the world.

SNAFU

All these L.L. haters, is he any different than Hef? And people admire that old guy.

HandsomeBlackCowboy

Well,I was a HUGE Lorenzo Lamas fan when he was in the TV series,"Rene-
gade," about 20 years back,but he sort of disappeared.I knew his second wife was that Playboy model,Shauna Sand(who could have taken Big&Rich's ad-
vice and saved a horse and ridden this handsome black cowboy ANYTIME!!!)
I knew they'd divorced,but NOW Lo's got a NEW babe named Shauna?Hmmm...
As for THIS one,she's got some AWFULLY big thighs(they look nearly as big as mine,and I'm a 5'8'',210-218-lb.,57-year-old lad with 171/2'' biceps.
Does that some the Spanish Stud has lost his game?

HandsomeBlackCowboy

Fidel's niece,I'm 57-58 July 6-and am looking for a 24-year-old buxom blonde(she dodesn't have to be a bimbo,just a VERY chesty chick-her bra,34C-42D).At almost ANY age,when if comes to buxom babes,we boys will
be boys!!!!

Sarah

I'm living w/ HIV for 5 years. By the grace of God above, I'm healthy and enjoying life. One of my friends ever recommended me a STD support site named STDdatings. I appreciate the owner create it only for those w/ Herpes/HIV/HPV or other STDs. no rejection or discrimination because we all understand..

Andi

GROSS!!!!

Joyce

the girl with Lorenzo in that picture is NOT his fiance. Shawna, his fiance, is a beautiful lady and she is NOT a bimbo. She is an educated lady and uses her brain. Lorenzo may be 53, but he has the body that is much HOTTER and in much better shape than most 30 years old.Yes, I can understand where some of you think that 53 and 23 is a bad age gap, but what does age matter if you compliment each other and love each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4