Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray

3/30/2011 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A good defense team always telegraphs subtle messages to potential jurors, and Dr. Conrad Murray did just that yesterday in Santa Monica.

0330_conrad_murray_Splash
As his lawyers were in downtown L.A. picking a jury that will decide if he is criminally responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Murray proudly sported the number 18 -- the magic number that makes people barely legal.

Barely legal is all it should take to get an acquittal.

Who knew, the best jury consultants in town were Abercrombie and Fitch?

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

marcia

How in the world can he even live with himself? I wonder if he has trouble sleeping now?

mymjj5

money is the root of all evil????
____________________________________________________________
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. (1 Timothy 6:10)

mymjj5

There's nothing wrong with having honest money and lots of it.

Brittany

None of us know what actually happened. I loved michael, he was awesome but he also had problems. We don't know exactly what happened. But I also knew Dr. Murray. He worked across the hall from me and all of his patients, some of them friends of mine, had nothing but nice things to say about him. It's so easy to call someone a murderer when it involves such a popular person, had this of been anyone else, noone would be calling him a murderer so confidently as if they were in the room.

MiMi

I think Conrad Murray is hot,hot,hot,well i'll take any man I can get!

And i'll take his son too!

Posted at 1:58 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by MiMi

---------------------------------------------------------

I bet you would UnWell.

I bet you would.

rachel1970

18=LIFE, LIVING

mymjj5

But I would not believe him as MJ was truly a person with no remorse.
Posted at 1:52 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by duilama
____________________________________________________________
....and you're a person with no sense!!!LOL!!

love you michael!!!

Raymond

save michael jackson life

marcia

Posted at 2:46 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by Brittany
_______________________________________________________________

I beg to differ Brittany. Take MJ's name away and put in John Smith's. Given all the things we know of the case, Murray would still be an unethical doctor who aided in his patient's death or a doctor who killed his patient.

zeromarcy

@Brittany
Dear Brittany the doctor made a BIG MISTAKE: let his patient use PROPOFOL out of an hospital.
That's his BIG MISTAKE as a doctor.

I Hate MJ

You rock, Doc, and all the citizens of the world are grateful to you for what you did.

nobleday

Photos like these make absolutely no sense. It's just ridiculous.

kim

Well, well. I guess the ole quackster has a new pr firm now since TMZ knows just exactly where he is again. After his defense team leaked potential questions for the jury questionaire to TMZ of course. Wonder how long it will be before his team leaks some more. And that was just not the pr firm that did that. I am sure Murrays team knew. Just fired the pr firm to look innocent.
And I don't care if it was John Smith on the street that Murray acted like a negligent,reckless jerk of a doctor to. I would still feel the same about him.

nan

i agree kim..they fired the press agent but she was just doing as told.
time for them to accidentally catch murray saving a kitten up a tree