'Teen Mom' Pusher: Jenelle Got PAID for Fight Video

3/31/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who shoved "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans before that fight erupted ... is dropping a dime -- BIG TIME -- claiming Jenelle was actually in on a plot to make money off the brawl.

0329_jenelle_fight_EX_Splash
Brittany Maggard claims Jenelle only got up the guts to fight Britany Truett -- the eventual ass-beat victim -- because Maggard, Maggard's sister, and their friend Nick had her back. Maggard says Nick had the video camera.

After the fight, Maggard claims she and Nick came up with the idea to sell the video -- and Jenelle not only thought it was a "good idea" ... but SHE called "someone she knows at a [photo] agency to purchase the video."

According to Maggard, they sold the vid for $5,000 -- and Jenelle wanted a bigger cut because, as she said, "You wouldn't get any money if I wasn't famous!"

Jenelle's attorney says he doesn't believe Maggard's accusations.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

sammy

jenelle you beat her so bed then she wated some more you should have just kept going you was pounding her face like a monkey fighting for its banna you got it gurl and for the other girl if you ever disrespect jenelle angian be prepared for a nother pound in the face

franky

girl got beat down

sundae

that was the funniest fight ive ever seen! haha! i dont think id ever f*** with jenelle after seeing that! hahahaha!

countrygirl101

wish somebody would punch some sense into jenelle because if somebody tried then it would probably send her to the hospital her because she needs ALOT of it.

Emily

I've never seen something so trashy. How Degrading.

Danielle

Before anyone ever told me who was involved in the fight, I knew it was Jenelle from Teen Mom. I don't think she quite fathoms how great she has it because her mother has really taken the responsibility for baby Jace. I have been a huge fan of the show since it debuted in 2009 and since I work and subscribe to DISH Network, I get to watch this show and every other show on MTV in the best quality possible using the HD Free for Life promotion. With this promotion, I know I will never pay another penny for the best quality possible and that's a $120 over the course of a year. I can't complain and I know DISH has the most HD channels in the industry so I'm definitely getting a value and I can't complain. I love it and I am always inviting people to check out DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other provider!

*Danielle

Thanh

It was all for ratings...

nunliku2

Please keep her son. She do not deserve him. If she put up a 4th of that much fight when she giving him her back as usual when she's leaving then it might be worth a try. She obviously needs help but her mother is not qualified for this. Send her to me.

stratman

Of course these ****s got paid to do this....it is a ****ing MTV show afterall. They script and pay for everything. This show is complete white-trash garbage. Shame on anybody for watching it for anything other than the Jerry Springer-ish disfunctional entertainment.

TorontoChick

OMG this Jenelle really has issues & the people around her seem just as retarded! What a bunch of white trash!

maraih

That's sad I was pullin for her the show like I wanted her to get her son back but doin stuff like tha isn't gonna get her anywhere...*smh*

Mia

She acted like an animal. What a evil piece of ****.

Mia

She acted like an animal. What a evil peice of ****. She know the camera was there she came with the people that taped it and the guy that taped it said he had a video camera not a cell phone camera 'a video camera'. How could she not see that? She went to go attack the girl at her house. The girl was just standing there talking on the phone and she goes after her and hits her first. She was hitting her and pulling her mouth like an animal and the girl was telling her to stop but she keeps on doing it. The girl wasn't even hitting her back! The girl was trying to block her face and hold Jenelle's arms to get her to stop but Jenelle just moves her arms and keeps hitting her. What kind of person goes to someone house and attacks them over a guy and to get money? They should lock her up because needs to go to jail for a long time for this. She should never get her son back attacking someone like that.

Mia

She acted like an animal. What a evil peice of ****. She know the camera was there she came with the people that taped it and the guy that taped it said he had a video camera not a cell phone camera 'a video camera'. How could she not see that? She went to go attack the girl at her house. The girl was just standing there talking on the phone and she goes after her and hits her first. She was hitting her and pulling her mouth like a ****ing animal and the girl was telling her to stop but she keeps doing it. The girl wasn't even hitting her back! The girl was trying to block her face and hold Jenelle's arms to get her to stop but Jenelle just keeps trying hit her in the face.moves her arms and keeps hitting her. What kind of person does that? Goes to someone house and attacks them over a guy and to get money? They should lock her up because needs to go to jail for a long time for this. She should never get her son back attacking someone like that.

Hater

Jenelle evans is a disgrace to brunswick county!!! We do not all act like a bunch of trashy people. There are decent people in this area and I hate that she is the one people have to look and relate to this town. F you jenelle, take your trash back to where you came from and your mom too!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5