Lindsay Betty Ford Clash

Violent 911 Confrontation

4/1/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland -- an argument Holland says turned violent.

0401_lilo_dawn_911
It all went down on December 12, when the staffer -- Dawn Holland -- claims she busted Lindsay and two other girls jumping a wall at Betty Ford at around 1 AM. -- after curfew.  During the 911 call, Lindsay and Dawn were both on the line on separate phones.  Lindsay says, "She's freaking me out!"

When Dawn tried to make Lindsay take a breathalyzer, she says "Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone."  Dawn claims she knows the other two girls Lindsay was with were drunk, "reeking of alcohol."

During the call, Dawn claims she grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher ... but Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand ... spraining Dawn's wrist in the process.

As we first reported, the Riverside County District Attorney declined to prosecute Lindsay over the incident.
0401_dawnh_Footer

mike507mn@yahoo.com

Posted at 6:43 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by mike507mn@yahoo.com--------Mike is playing with fire,Do not e-mail him he is identifying tmz posters..dont fvck with tmz !

Posted at 7:15 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by Harveys boyfriend

And where's your proof? Thats what I thought, you have NONE.

Face it, you can't handle the truth about Ms Holland violating patient confidentiality laws and is basically a criminal herself. I hope she gets charged soon. She sold confidential patient information to the media for ca$h before this 911 call was released. I have worked in the medical field for almost 25 years and I never heard of someone doing this. I find it disgusting behavior. MS Holland shouldn't be allowed to be a caregiver in any facility again. Period. No matter what you think of LiLo this is a HUGE no-no.

In fact, is this MR Holland or MS Holland herself in disguise?

ilovegossip

A couple of weeks ago therock was saying this:

LL is dumb!!! Dina Lohan is DUMBER!! Hopefully, LL doesn't stay on probation after serving time and goes out and OD's!!!!
Posted at 7:00 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by therock

And now he's saying this:

You haters can bash this poor girl to death...You idiots, you thrive and generate tons of hate on a person who has no privacy.
Posted at 8:00 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by therock

Who possibly would listen to a thing he says, when he doesn't even know what he's saying!!

normal person

Futmz you are sick

mondo

I'm happy for Lindsay...when the smoke clears and the dust settles...she'll skate!!!

mondo

Hey lou..what'd i miss???

andyconda

therock has been kicked out of the gene pool

sean

You haters can bash this poor girl to death but you give me an opening to give you a taste of your own medicine and I'm a "slug:. You idiots, you thrive and generate tons of hate on a person who has no privacy. Because of that, you give me an inch and I'm taking a mile. SO FU Anycondum, you put your heritage out there and I ran with it, just like you run after Lindsay.

Posted at 8:00 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by therock...Why don't you make fun of Davey boy saying he is Irish and German as I am OH thats right so are you MiLO + your a little bit of a guido.lol

AA Sponsor

Signing off. Thank you all for the interesting debate on, to me, a highly controversial subject, yet one I have to deal with in my profession. I enjoy hearing both sides, but I firmly stand by the fact that even if Lindsay is a "bad egg" so to speak, in this isolated incident, the Betty Ford staffer was at fault for not handling the situation in a professional manner. Goodnight.

Hot Farts

LINDSAY YOU WERE REVOKED. M YOU HAVE TO GET REINSTATED BY PROBATION OR DO TIME...THEY WOULD NOT TAKE YOU BACK TO PROBATION SO THE JUDGE HAS NO OTHER RECOURSE BUT JAIL TIME FOR U. BASED ON THIS BEHAVIOR AT BF YOU ARE REVOKED!!!

Puckett

Mike507, do you know what the do***ent was that Dawn released, and to who? The BFC statement about her termination references "Regrettably, on December 21, 2010, one of our employees violated patients’ confidentiality by talking to the media and by disclosing a privileged do***ent."

Just wondering if there's a geniune HIPAA violation here or just violating Betty Ford policy. Not that it matters much, from what i understand criminal enforcement of HIPAA violations is practically nonexistant.

mondo

Morons

andyconda

good night sleep tight lock your doors lindsay is out tonight

john smith

Yup she might do some time, I think my original guess was 14 days and than I went down to ten, now I'm guessing she will do 25 hours and they will call it two days, where's Nicole, she has the jail calculator? If the judge drops the case at the preliminary hearing she is as free as the ducks on the canals in Venice......

normal person

i think FOL wants to come over and give a helping hand but i have a wife and i date girls that stand upright

Posted at 7:02 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by andyconda
=================================================================

If you have a wife why do you date girls.

Hot Farts

------------------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE SHE VIOLATED PREVIOUSLY IT WILL BE UP TO THE JUDGE AS TO WHETHER OR NOT SHE GOES TO PRISON OR DOES A YEAR VIOLATION IN LYNWOOD...WHICH MEANS SHE WILL DO FROM 70 TO 90 DAYS OR IF SHE GETS WORK RELEASE SHE WILL DO 40 DAYS PLUS 30 WORK RELEASE DAYS. THIS IS NO LONGER SLAP ON THE HAND TIME. SHE HAS PRIORS

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments