Lindsay Lohan -- I Wasn't Drunk When I Got Tipsy!

4/1/2011 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan says she was NOT loaded on grandpa's cough medicine -- aka booze, hooch, or liquor -- when she busted her butt in NYC ... telling TMZ flat-out, "I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink!"

0331_lindsay_excl
LiLo is on the defensive after being photographed going down hard outside the Motor City Bar on Wednesday -- because some people had the audacity to think Lindsay Lohan falling down outside a bar may mean she fell off the wagon.

But that's not the case ... because Lohan tells TMZ, "I was with my brother, sister and friends. I was making a joke. They're trying to make something out of nothing."

Lindsay adds, "Just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm drinking."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The Truth

What is her minor sister doing going out to bars and clubs with her. Dina....ahhh Dina.

tgrfan42069

im so sick of hearing about her..the bitch could commit a robbery in broad daylight with a million witnesses and video tape and get a slap on the wrist.

Sheeple Herder

Her duck lips are flapping, so she's lying.

Yeah, she quit smoking, clubbing, stealing, lying, whoring, drugging, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, lie, lie.

Googie

Yeah, sure. We believe you Lindsay...... cough cough. Boo ha ha.

bvang

Remember when TMZ reported that Lindsay quit smoking? So either she took it up again or TMZ isn't reliable, I'm betting on the latter.

FriendofLindsay

My God, Lindsay was simply out enjoying herself in a club environment that any 24 year old would enjoy. She was NOT drinking. So what is the problem? You haters think she should live in a monestery in seclusion, well Lindsay is going to live her life on her terms, whether you like it or not!!

Keep up the good work Lindsay, and enjoy yourself. Lindsays committment to her sobriety is unquestionable.

JLS

Ali is underage! What is she doing in bars and clubs? As for LL, she can't think we are this stupid.

AA doesn't recommend you go to bars.

Chuck D of Valpo

Lindsay does not have a problem with drinking !
She drinks.
She gets drunk.
She falls down.
No problem.

"And the whirlwind has hit the thorn tree. It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks."

Sophie

This loss is a train wreck! When is this thing coming to a crashing halt?

Kennedy

If shes going to lay on the ground in New York the least she could do is lay in front of a bus -

cyn

Delinquatcy of a minor,contributing to del of a minor.She needs a bigger shovel for her sandbox.!!!!

DANA

True Aly is 17 years old how can she be at bars at 4 am?
Nicolenabler much ???

sid

Yeah, but.....whose coat is that??

Jim in Cali

I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink!"

WTF? Love the coat on you Lindsay.

john smith

FriendofLindsay Hip Hip Hooray!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments