Enrique Iglesias -- A Spearsless Performance

4/3/2011 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving he's nobody's opening act, Enrique Iglesias took to the stage at Le Zenith in Paris, France last night.

0403_enrique_iglesias_getty
 In his mind, he plays second fiddle to no one.

CrashAndBurn

That's funny... Enrique opening for Brittany... got a kick out of that one.

CrashAndBurn

*Britney*

Smarter Human

Look, he has virtually NO bulge at all in his pants. I think that says it all...

Scrum

Well, he certainly dresses like it, doesn't he...

Big Daddy

Bet it wasn't a full house. I can't even name one song this guy sings???? Only a few people can fill a house. Britney is one of them. This man could work maybe with Charlie Sheen. Just Don't Let Charlie Open for you though. LMBO End up coming out, and singing to the theater staff at that point. :) Sorry, I have to go, to busy laughing. Enjoy your day every one. Chicagoans spend your evening at home, or go out for a nice dinner.

Sydney

I could not see the two of them in the same show. In my opinion Enrique is the more talented one. I would go to the show for him but not for Britney. Just one person's opinion.

Chi

Please give Enrique a break. He has worked very hard to get his career to where it is. If Brittany's ego is not that big, why couldn't she open for Enrique? She is living on past glory and has to reintroduce herself.

Big Daddy

Did Mel Gibson answer an add like this one typed by tuo? Just askin...

greggel1982

give him a break. iglesias is a bigger draw in Europe than Britney. And the guys does have hits: Bailamos, Escape, the duet with Whitney Houston etc

bella

I went to his concert years ago in madison square garden in ny.....and I loved it, cant wait to see him again

Cat

I thought Enrique Iglesias had a big ego until I heard a few interviews with him. He is hilarious and constantly makes fun of himself. I really can't see him not touring with Britney because of being an opening act. I'm guessing he couldn't because he is touring himself at the moment!

myliverhurts

Love the skin tone.

lc

Enrique Iglesias has no ego he is extremely humble very down to earth guy who happens to be very succesful on his own for the past 15 years. He preforms live and has written many of his countless hits...In my opinion it was a very good idea to continue on his Sold Out Euphoria Tour on his own without Britney Spears!

SID

HE IS STUNNING. FACE-- BODY-- VOICE--...HE HAS IT ALL..HASBEEN BRITNEY SHOULD BE OPENING UP FOR HIM..

French canadian Chick

Seriously! Who writes comments here? ''dumass (misspelled btw), no bulge in his pants...''
Anyways, Enrique is hot, hot, hot. He has written some amazing song (Heroe being my favorite). It is only a matter of time before his popularity explodes and no, he shouldn't play second fiddle to anyone...specially not Britney!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments