Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

Vorlon

Actually I'm older than MiLo (but look a lot younger, don't suffer from aging from raging). New Jack wasn't anything that appealed to me, other than the title I know nothing about it.

Danielle

@vorlon,ok,cool,its just a movie about a bad drug dealer,who got his in the end.

Vorlon

Worth seeing? Big movie buff.

Vorlon

Vorlon your in canada my friend is from quebeq a place called turtle lake she is french do you like the french?

Posted at 10:37 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by andyconda

The Quebecois in general I have no problem with. The political class is another story. They have been holding the rest of the country for ransom for decades. Give us everything we want or we're going to separate. They have made it a full time job to be offended by something.

Individual Quebecers- great people. Politicians- can't stand them.

Danielle

yes,its a good flick,i always watch it when it comes on

Vorlon

I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Danielle

There’s at least one person in Hollywood who’s eager to work with Lindsay Lohan: Her friend and photographer Tyler Shields, who is planning a movie about Charles Manson. Shields says he’s eyeing Lohan to play Sharon Tate, the victim of Manson’s crazed followers.
“Sharon Tate was a movie star. So I want [an actress who] you already have a back story with. People have a backstory with someone like Lindsay,” Shields, who plans on playing Manson himself, tells Entertainment Weekly. “I’m just going to be directing people to do the craziest s--- they’ve ever done. I want this to really hit people in a really specific place.”

oh yes,that would be lindsay,why not stop now??

Vorlon

Sounds like a vanity project that's probably going to suck. Does this yutz have ANY directing credentials????

john smith

I hope the rock doesn't show up tonight, he freaks me out, I might not get any sleep......

john smith

Your right about that Andy, It's like The Social Network where the guy who created facebook blogs about She is pretending to be a C cup but she is getting alot of help from Victoria's Secret she is really a B cup as in barely anything there. It's not about Lindsay really, it's about an interchange of ideas from people and jokes, ect.

Vorlon

Posted at 11:00 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by john smith

if last night is any indication he'll snap out of his chemically induced coma around 3 or 4 and start raging at no one- 'cause we'll all be gone.

sean

Linday Lohan posing as best she can for clothing label 6126. And when I say "posing as best she can," I mean acting like a total whore in really skanky outfits. But what would you expect from Lindsay? I bet that's just what 6126 was going for. After all, just look at their clothes, that **** is only worn by the sluttiest, skankiest girls in the club, and then, not for that long, if you get my meaning. No, Lindsay Lohan looking all cracked out trying to make a buck for her next hit seems like the perfect look for a clothing company whose name sounds more like a drug code (a la 420) than an actual designer. So at least Lindsay is doing the one thing she's suited for. Well, the one thing that doesn't require her to be on her knees.

Appropriate Update: Turns out 6126 is Lindsay's own fashion label (or at least the one she licensed her name to), so all the whorey sluttiness makes perfect sense now. Here's a tip: Any girl wearing these clothes will have dirty sex with you.

Ali has posed for this clothing line at 15 years old

Ali was used as a victim in a lindsay lohan video with graphic depictions of violent domestic abuse at age 11

Acting as a young Lindsay, Ali cries terrorized inside her room while her parents fight

If a minor child cannot legally make binding agreements who allowed this exposure of an 11 year old?

Dina re-victimized Ali at age 11 by MAKING her relive this traumatic abusive scenario

Selling out,Profiteering and polluting the The sacred trust of motherhood..

sean

Ali has modeled this line when she was 15 years old

Ali was used in a music video depicting graphic domestic abuse
she was 11 at the time

Dina interviewed Jane Fonda at the GR premiere and asked her a question about young hollywood and the tabloid media pressure

to which Jane replies" you only get one chance ,don't mess up"

Check it out on youtube and tell me if it sounds the same as @delmars claims of faux concern and interest.

Even Hanoi Jane gets it.

Danielle

@vorlon,no directing or acting credits...funny isnt it??

Vorlon

@vorlon,no directing or acting credits...funny isnt it??

Posted at 11:10 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Danielle

Who's financing this thing??? Not that "Monster" guy is it??? First time actor/director. Unreliable lead. I suppose if you want to go super low budget.......

Previous 15 Comments | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments