Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

bob

Yeah,she's a moose but I'd still hit it.

Donna

She didn't EVENTUALLY forgive him. She felt really bad for him.
Stop sensationalizing something that turned out well for both of them.
Stuff happens and stop making comments about her weight. Not everybody is perfect in this world. She's trying really hard to be a good dancer. Back off and live and let live!

Mikey

That scene was cut from Shallow Hal

anony

Watch out for aftershocks and tsunamis.

natural disaster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

godiva

I like Kirstie, but a mistake is a mistake - the judges favoritism was obvious when they gave Ralph and Karina the same scores as Kirstie and Maks. Although they recovered, the rest of the routine was not in the 7 category.

joey

I can't believe how hateful you people are. My God! Do you all hate yourselves that much that you need to dump on heavy people the way you do. How vicious. You are all a bunch of pit bulls. Look in the mirror and I mean really look at yourself in the mirror and you will see the hate in your eyes. How sad and horrific. If this is what your lives have come down to, you might want to think about doing something to improve them and then maybe you can be truly happy.

jus-sayin

haha!!!

waffles

Godiva is right. The National Enquirer had an article that said the show is rigged this year so Kirstie or Kendra would win. Last night's judging lends credence to that article. The judges' bias was clear as day. She should not have gotten higher scores than anybody who actually completed their whole routine.

lovemj

(I don't see my first comment, so I'm trying again)

I love Kirstie and she's always had a great body and the extra weight hasn't changed that; she will lose the weight in her own time. Being skinny doesn't mean you look good, you have to have a good figure to go with it - I'd rather look like her than most of the skinny women I've seen!

I knew her weight was going to be poked at although that wasn't the cause of the stumble. When I quit smoking, I gained 20lbs and a bunch of snide remarks mostly from (pathetic) people a lot bigger than I. I lost the weight, but they're still huge and pathetic. Go figure...

lovemj

I love Kirstie. I knew when that happened, many would talk about her weight, even tho' it had nothing to do with what happened. ppl are so full of shi t - when i quit smoking, i gained 20lbs and so many snide remarks it was pathetic. and, most of those remarks were coming from as s holes that were a lot bigger than me. well, i lost my weight but these same people are still huge, and pathetic. i have to say, under the weight, Kirstie has a very nice figure and can get it back. i've seen sooo many skinny people that looks like shi t - skinny doesn't mean good.

seriously!

They are both fabulous! Seems that his right leg gave out which as a child he broke during a skiing accident. Once you break a body part its never as strong. Can't wait to see them dance again next week:)

SevenOver

Totally agree, godiva! After the show, I said the Scientologists must have made some payments, because the fix is clearly in. No way should they get the same score as Ralph and Karina after FALLING during their routine.

bored

thanks I needed a good laugh

Dick