Lil Jon's

Farewell Song for

Amanda Bynes' Dog

4/6/2011 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get your lighters out, because Lil Jon sang a touching farewell tune for Amanda Bynes' dog Little Angel ... who sadly passed away yesterday. Here's to you, dawg ... 040611_TV_bynes_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sue

Harvey, Lil Jon and the Jerk who approved this post,
I've viewed TMZ for years, never responded to any posts, but feel the need to tell you how disappointed and disgusted I am with all of you. I hope you all soon know the utter despair of losing someone you love.

jpierce26

does anyone even know how this dog died? How come PETA isn't jumpin on this one about an irresponsible pet owner losing her dog and it dieing? Come on PETA....got anything to say or are you done sticking your foot in your mouth? I am curious to know though how the dog ( a 4 month old puppy) got out them mysteriously died. TMZ hasn't mentioned how.

Jack

That was absolutely hilarious!

M.T.

Animals die, so what ...I lovesss me some lil jon!!!!

ScrewYouTMZ

Like someone above me said, I've read and watched TMZ for a long time. I've never commented on anything before, but I just wanted to say **** YOU ALL. It's horribly mean and just terrible. You had to be ****ing rude with the original headline with your sarcastic, "Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news..." I really am not seeing the funny side of this. Is this all some diss because Amanda Bynes is entirely relevent right now? I highly doubt you would do this **** to some big shot right now. I really don't see why you had to go so far with this. Can't wait until Harvey's mom or sister dies and I'll come up with an equally insensitive rap mocking him and his loss. SCREW YOU TMZ. Not reading or watching anymore. I really wish terrible things on all of you. That is all.

holly

how did it die? i haven't heard anything about that, which is weird and makes me think it was run over or eaten by coyotes, how come no one has said?

WatcherOne

Please remind me to laugh in their face when they tell me about love, peace and understanding. Sorry for your loss, Amanda.

Josephina

They weren't mocking her. I thought it was cute... especially the snooki part. lol

e33

no coyote in this one. you wouldn't find it for one....

I bet it got run over by someone..a stranger or her. Or it was locked in a purse with a tiara on it's head. Either one has a high possibility.

I just don't understand the dog lovers here that support poor responsibility. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting this crap

Javadude54

Sounds like he's in the running to be her latest chocolate boyfriend.

Rick

So what happened to her dog?? Haven't seen anything that said what happened to it.

me

I WAS a huge Lil Jon fan...not anymore. There is nothing funny about someone losing a pet. This "song" made my stomach turn and showed no class. Thought TMZ was above this sort of rubbish.

My condolences to Amanda....it hurts to lose a furry friend and I'm sorry for your loss.

ubernoob

you are all idiots

Carl

Wouldn't surprise me if Lil Jon is the type to be involved in dog fighting and would use a dog like that for bait.

Medeya

Way to stay classy TMZ.......oh wait, I forgot all you do is mock celebrities and bully them and then make money off of it. Keep doing that **** and your website will turn into PerezHilton website that doesn't get any viewers anymore.
Congrats you are on your way to obscurity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments