Drake

Targeted in Massive Concert Scam

4/6/2011 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two upcoming Drake shows in Pennsylvania just got SHUT DOWN ... months before they were scheduled to happen -- after it was discovered that a con artist booked the rapper without  permission.

Drake

Drake's rep tells TMZ, the rapper was shocked to find out he was slated to appear twice in May at the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg, PA ... because he never agreed ... or even heard about the show.

According to the rep, the booking was fraudulently made by a con artist claiming to be Drake's manager -- and as soon as the theater picked up on the scam ... they canceled both shows.

Drake's rep tells us, “Drake is currently working on his second album and not touring at this time.”

Tickets for the bogus shows have been refunded -- and the matter has been handed over to authorities for investigation.

nicool

That is a really hideous photo of him.

Hook

Who the F*ck is Drake?

kimmi

Uhm..First who is Drake? And second, I'm going out on tour with...Brittney, no, I mean Lady Gaga...and Madonna. Yeah, that's the ticket. Tickets are $300. Make checks payable to Cash (my stage name).

Tammy

Who the F*ck is Drake?

Posted at 1:33 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Hook
He rolls with Lil Wayne and was part of the singing on the song Bedrock.

Mike w

#3,4

Drake is a platinum selling rapper. Im suprised you wouldn't know who he is.

Sonny

Check out 'Cold Heart Hotel' by Sonny Montrose.. Facebook artist page.

Julie

Seriously...who??? I'm sure THOUSANDS are disappointed by this news.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

I work at a radio station, and I dont even know who he is. Of course its not a Crap station, but we still get all the demos.

horilla Monsoon

can you still get tickets?

Lee

Chaz

Its quite clear who the true retard is. If Rap is such a problem for you then why would you click on an article regarding one? I'll answer for you. You are a retard. Also please don't attempt to speak for the rest of the world. You look like a retard doing so.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Slow news day eh?

Lee

Chaz buddy you came back as expected. I'm not defending anyone. In fact I don't really care for Drakes style. Now again why would you visit and comment (twice) on something you hate? I'll answer again for you. You buddy are the actual retard. Now lets see if you come back for a third time and prove my point. C'mon man do it for me.

Lee

Aaaaand there it is! Chaz you are the man! I challenged you with drivel (your words) and you responded anyway! LOL. Who's the retard again? I'd answer it again for you but I think you know where I'm going. The funny thing is I just bet you meant to post that last comment under a different name. Trying to pull one over on me? LOL

Lee

Lee = making a fool out of a low class troll. You can't hang without dropping profanity and exposing your ignorance.

Are you really going to judge the popularity of someone or something by the comments on TMZ??? seriously?

ashley

his eyes look like they are sliding off the sides of his face...I can't believe people think he's attractive....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments