'Hangover 2' Trailer YANKED From Theaters

4/6/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A new trailer for "Hangover 2" -- featuring a scene with a monkey biting a pretend wiener -- has been pulled from theaters across the country ... after movie execs admitted they failed to clear the spot with the Motion Picture Association of America.

Hangover 2 Trailer

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the trailer for H.O.2 -- which is rated R -- debuted on April 1 in front of the movie "Source Code" -- which is rated PG-13.

The MPAA is ticked because one of their main objectives is to make sure movie advertising is in sync with the ratings system.

A rep for Warner Bros -- the company behind the flick -- tells TMZ, "In our haste to meet the placement schedule for this trailer, we failed to properly vet the final version with the MPAA. We acted immediately to correct the mistake and removed the trailer from screens."

The new -- approved -- trailer is slated to go back in theaters on April 15.

Tellthetruth59

@TMZG - I don't like the Barefoot Contessa and I don't like Ox. You don't like Ox - does that make you a woman hater? So your "woman hater" comment is ridiculous. How do you respond to ridiculous assertions like that? You can't.

TMZgossip

Posted at 12:18 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

you're a woman hater and have shown it numerous times, in numerous threads.
maybe that's why you relate so well to the alcoholic, woman-beating anti-semite Idol you crave so much for

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 12:18 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

you're a woman hater and have shown it numerous times, in numerous threads.

Posted at 5:15 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by TMZgossip
---------

Two woman that I've posted about on TMZ that I don't care for and I have been labeled a "woman hater" by you, based on that. Would loving all woman regardless of their actions make me appear to be a better person in your eyes? A "woman lover?" You don't care for Ox. You must be a "woman hater" too.

TMZgossip

you're a woman hater and have shown it numerous times, in numerous threads.

Posted at 5:15 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by TMZgossip
---------

Posted at 6:36 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

you can keep bleating & babbling all you like. The only woman you haven't maligned is the one that was smart enough to kick your woman-beating anti-semite idol to the curb.
You've been crass about most every woman that has stories on this site.
you've made crass comments about the female tmz staff.

just accept the fact that your blue hair & wrinkles are a living testament to how non-relevant you are.

but hey, you can always keep joking about your wet farts and mobility issues

Tellthetruth59

I've never said a word about the TMZ staff. Ever. So now you want just make up stuff as you go along? You must have me confused with someone else.

Tellthetruth59

TMZG - if you really want to make accusations against me you really need to back up what you say. Go find a post where I said anything negative about TMZ staff male or female. But provide a link with a post number because you could post anything here and attribute it to me with a cut paste and edit job. Link and post # please. You won't find one. I only know two of them by name - Mike and Max. I barely watch live or the TV show. I did say the staff seems to dislike Gibson. That's trashing or is it true?

I dislike and don't believe Ox - so do you. According to polls most people do. All woman haters?
I dislike the Barefoot Contessa - did you read the threads? I was in the majority on that one. I dislike Lohan - again, not in the minority on that one. I dislike Allred - who doesn't? Can't think of any other celeb I've commented on besides these. Can you? Name the person please if you can.

You seem to be the woman hater judging from the way you speak to every single woman in the GIbson threads. You demean them and call them every name in the book. And your post above illustrates that perfectly.

TMZgossip

my my my
getting all defensive over being called out for your woman hating ways. First it was only 2 women you hate, now you admit to a host of others.

btw... these posts are just as factual as your claims that gibletz is the hollywood whipping boy because he is catholic

Tellthetruth59

@TMZG - You were probably drunk when you accused me of trashing TMZ staff. It was late and you can't bring forth evidence that it ever happened. Because it didn't and I didn't. Heck, I don't even comment on TMZ staff typos that seem to get others up in arms. Thanks for the definition and meaning of "host of others." That's +2 (Allred and Lohan). You OTOH hate all the woman on the Gibson threads with the exception of Azlee. Now that Sweet is gone you've decided you hate me the most. That's fine. Not sure why or what I have ever done to you but... whatever.

Gibson is Hollywood's whipping boy. He's held to a higher standard than all the perverts, hypocrites, whores, rapists, pedophiles, drug addicts, drunks, thieves and bigots that inhabit Hollyweird. He's blacklisted and held to a higher standard because he's Catholic and he had the audacity to make a movie about his faith. It's actually a compliment.

Now let's hear what an irrelevant, useless piece of crap I am - woman hater.

TMZgossip

unlike your alcoholic anti-semitic Idol, I don't get drunk and then make public displays (or posts). I realize that isn't something you can fathom -- but get over it.

You've trashed tmz staff numerous times, going far beyond their opinions, to commenting on their appearance. Why would that be surprising -- it is the exact same thing you do to the female celebrities on this site.

Gibletz is a whipping boy because of his actions, not because of his faith.

keep hating; it has become your way of life over the last year. Go look over your own post history and compare the light hearted, funny, biting ttt59 of last summer to the embittered frau from Team LUNATIC you've become.

Tellthetruth59

@TMZG - I have never spoken about TMZ staff or commented on their appearance. I've said Harvey looks great for his age many times and I like the way he dresses. That's it. I don't even watch the show that often. You haven't provided proof I ever did such a thing, but you keep spewing lies. You're a dishonest liar. Pull up a post of mine where I trash ANYONE'S appearance on TMZ live with a link and a post#. You can't.

TMZgossip

Posted at 10:08 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

you are a liar and full of sh.it. There is no need for me to prove something that you and I both know is true -- I don't care if anyone else reading this believes it or not... I am typing just to you.

up your midol dosage

Tellthetruth59

Curious just vouched for me in another thread that I have never trashed TMZ staff. So you are a liar. Like I said... and I'm done with you.

TMZgossip

Posted at 11:05 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

Team LUNATIC compadres uniting
ho hum
cya woman hater!!!!

Tod

That scene with the monkey was about the funniest part of the movie. So it HAD to be in the trailer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4