Alejandra Jackson

to Move Out --

Book Deal Imminent

4/8/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra Jackson
Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

HumanNature

Kimbo

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING ME INTO YOUR MESS????

I'M BEING CLONE, HATED AND HARASS DAILY FOR BEING A LOYAL MJ FAN!!!

WHY IS THAT????

I HAVE ALWAYS POSTED THE TRUTH!!!

ANY APOLOGY IN THE PAST WAS DEEM NECESSARY TO KEEP THE PEACE!!!

I DON'T ATTACK ANYONE BUT WILL DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST ALL PREDATORS!!!

NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A

(( LOVE HUG))

PEACE

HumanNature

I POSTED AN ARTICLE THAT STATE JERMAINE JACKSON IS BACK IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A.!!!

I GUESS EVERYONE MISSED THAT!!!

TO BUSY SPREADING LIES ON MJ, ATTACKING AND INFLAMING MJ FANS!!!

ONCE THIS TRIAL IS OVER, I TOO WILL SAY BYE, BYE TO
Typical Moron Zone!!!

aston

Cherwood said: "#162: Aston, what are you WHINING about? You called me self-righteous, because I DARED disagree with you....I think you may want to check the Mirror on that one. What are you, LMP's SELF-APPOINTED PR person? OMG, chill....I could understand your anger if this was a board about LMP, but it's not."....

Oh, come on. I'm not angry. I just said that you talk about what people think and feel as if you really know, even though you never even met them. You are proving it yourself in this very long rant, by talking about LMP's "fake tears" as if that's a fact. How do you know they're "fake"? Did you spend hours on end with LMP personally? I don't think so.

I know you're not a psychic because there is no such thing. And you certainly don't have a clue into what I am feeling or thinking, so there is more proof. You can't even read my post right.

You are the one very set in your opinions, not tolerating anything outside of it. Michael said himself ON CAMERA he needed rehab, but I suppose he lied too?

(There's another clip on youtube, a deposition, where he takes a pill – without water – and is asked: "Is that a painkiller?" and he says: "Yes.")

Well, in any case, I wish you well.

MiMi

Not true. Not the same.

You oh so conveniently left out in your post the one you made at 5:04 PM. Which is the one I originally replied to.

"Rabid bending reality"?

LoL

aston

Ric - you are talking to me now, not a "rabid fan". I am debating with you, not arguing. There is a difference.

You said one thing was important, I pointed out that something else perhaps is much more important. It's called having a discussion. Instead of replying to what I say, you tell me there are rabid fans here and that everyone has the right to write things on the board even if I don't like their opinions. But we have already been through that, we agree on that.

Bryony

Human Nature
Jermaine has been back in the US since March 21st.
_____________________________________________________

Jermaine Jackson on Twitter about 1 hour ago,announced that he has just returned home to the US.
Watch this space to see if he really does have his passport confiscated after three months of travelling around the world.

Posted at 12:59 PM on Mar 21, 2011 by Bryony
_______________________________________________________

Jackie Jackson had done a radio interview with Tom joyner a few days before and he talked about the Jermaine/Alejandra fiasco.
He told Tom "If Jermaine returns home,he will have his passport taken away,Jermaine doesn't want that to happen".
Jackie also said that Katherine wasn't throwing Alejandra out,but offering her a beautiful fully furnished condo.
He went on to say what a disgrace she is,what more does this woman want?

MiMi

Well excuuuuuse me.

Didn't know TMZ was your very own personal forum.

Anyone can comment back to whomever they choose. Something I have witnessed you doing on numerous ocassions in the short period of time that you have been back.

The point is ric, not that you inserted yourself into a conversation, but that you chose to attack for no good reason other than to be a wise guy.

MiMi

Now you are stretching it.

Mymjj5 was simply expressing her views and feelings regarding MJ.

You chose to insert yourself into the mix by telling her to "seriously get over it".

You were wrong.

MiMi

Oh so now you are Dear Abbey?

WHATEVER!

Bryony

OMG,I only been away just over an hour walkin the dog,when I return,I find TMZ have deleted 56 posts!
That must be a record!

mymjj5

No I wasn't it was good advice that she could either take or leave. On a side-note are you an internal MiMi? Because I notice my posts being deleted while yours remain. Just asking.
Posted at 8:32 AM on Apr 11, 2011 by ric
________________________________________________________________
Once again ric, If I don't take your advice, what are you going to do about it???...........................my thoughts exactly!

I mean Seriously! MiMi is right you put yourself out there and responed to a post that was not directed towards you at all. I was only responding to the article posted by TMZ. Yet for some reason, you feel you have a right to tell me to get over it or leave???? Well you can scroll past my post or leave the site yourself. If you decide not to leave or scroll past my posts....."fine by me". I don't suffer from attachment disorder like you.
You, and your nics are irrelevant. That's why I don't care if you stay or leave. when it comes to nics like you ric, there's nothing to get over....I mean seriously. yet I will never allow you or anyone to "call-me-out" thinking that's the end of it. pleaszzz!! You, your nic(s) along with your nugatory recommendations have no resolve as far as I'm concerned.

MiMi

I notice you didn't answer the internal question. That speaks volumes.

Posted at 8:38 AM on Apr 11, 2011 by ric

--------------------------------------------------

I normally ignore stupid questions

Why don't you ask the other hundred or so posters whose posts were not deleted if they are internals?

Geez...

MiMi

Well then I suggest you go file a complaint with Harvey because I have no control over who gets POOFED on the boards.

I believe you were also Poofed about a year ago were you not?

MiMi

Been looking over the boards.

Seems all of DUI's posts were deleted this morning.

ROBBIN

Here is a woman that has given birth to 5 kids by (2) brothers. And who knows how many other Jackson family members or guess that she has had an affair with. Are we going to trust anything she say in her tell all book. I am a Jackson fan from their first record with Motown, I for one will not be purchasing her book.

This family has been through enough hard times within the last 5 or more years. It is time that we as fans stick by the Jackson's side and not purchase this book.