'Real Housewife of NYC'

is Sandra Bullock?

4/8/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's re-styled "Real Housewives of NYC" yenta Jill Zarin last night (left) -- and Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock back in 2003 (right).

Real Housewives of New York

Jill is eight months older than Sandra.

We're just sayin'.

Phreaky

Jill looked absolutely ridiculous like that last night. I was embarrassed for her. Tragic.

Marsha

I was going to say the same thing Disturbed! I was embarrassed for her too! I couldn't watch it, I felt so bad for her! She either needs to get a stylist or fire the one she has! Horrible.

MPM

She looked terrible. 1990 called they want their look back!

ro

I laughed my a** off so hard at that outfit last night. She is such a fool and can't even see it. From the horse hair to the la kooka rocha earrings...PURE COMEDY! She of course probably thought she looked great. Poor dilusional old bag.

fran

sorry I dont get it...but then I dont watch any reality shows..I hear ponytails are back, so whats the fuss.

MPM

And she THOUGHT she looked great!!! lol If I was her daughter, I would be so embarassed!!!

Superman

Duh! Every girl with long hair does that pony tail when they don't want to spend a long time on their hair. Although, usually, it's not pulled back to the top of their head, which tells me somebody stood behind them and did it for them.

AMill

I think she looked GREAT!! she looked a lot younger she looks so much older with her regular hair style should get rid of bangs!!

KJ

Wow. Didn't see the show last night-but did Jill have work done or what?? I didn't even realize this was her until I read her name!!

Carl

Wow, two women with the same hairdo. That makes them twins!

Pompano Ann

I must agree with all; she did not look good and her pesonality makes it worse; bad look and bad attitude, bad hair, bad clothes; did I say bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Too sad, soooo bad.

Moi

I thought Jill looked OK, but the hair was too dark for her and the outfit needed to go. If she did a less severe color and ponytail paired with a nice top with more coverage, I think she would've looked a lot better. She was too costume-y and I agreed with Andy's opinion that she was trying to do a Madonna look.

Cooper

instant facelift - pull your ponytail tight....

AMill

don't listen to the haters Jill!! and try to grow out your bangs you look younger with out them on your forehead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments