'Real Housewife of NYC'

is Sandra Bullock?

4/8/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's re-styled "Real Housewives of NYC" yenta Jill Zarin last night (left) -- and Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock back in 2003 (right).

Real Housewives of New York

Jill is eight months older than Sandra.

We're just sayin'.

frank

Not. Even. Close.

Yooper

The comparison between Jill and Ramona was striking. Ramona looked beautiful and very classy. Jill looked like an old hooker. Her hair had so much shine, it looked like it was polyester wig. Why didn't someone stop her?

Donna

Don't compare this bimbo to the beautiful Sandra Bullock. Anybody can put their hair in a ponytail but it dosen't mean they look like a famous person who wears one. Comeon TMZ. This was just dumb.

gimmeshelter

Oh, look, Jill Zarin has her family posting positive comments again--that's so annoying! What trash! And, what an insult to Sandra Bullock!

Sherms

Whoa...Jill is only 8-months older than Sandra?? ROUGH LOOKING!!! I would have never guessed. Ugh, that disgusting, dirty accent. I can't stand listening to her talk.

Cindy

Don't insult Sandra Bulluck like that.

EHM

I don't want to sound mean. I am in my late 40s and very fashion forward but you need to know what you can wear and not wear with trends after a certain age. The look last night magnified her age not the other way around. Fire your stylist. Get her on speed dial and fire her now.

debschira

HEY JOHNNY LOPEZ..........YOUR A MORON, DON'T EVER INSULT SANDRA BULLOCK LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! PLEASE.............THAT SUPPOSED "HOUSEWIFE" CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO SANDY. GROW UP BUDDY PICK ON JAMES IF YOU WANT US TO LAUGH. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING SOME PRETTY AWFUL SHIZZ LATELY. I STOPPED WATCHING YOUR TV SHOW CUS I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT ANNOYING GUY TALKS WHILE WE )LIKE NUTS( LISTEN. DOES HE DO THE "NOBODY DOES IT LIKE MITCH" COMMERCIALS? JEEZ.........NUFF SAID

wtf?

I love when older women have their faces lifted, eyes lifted, botox, etc. and then lie about it. They think people are stupid, blind or both. She said last night she hasn't had any work done. Yeah, right. Her face is pulled so tight and she has OD'd on botox...you could throw a rock at that face and she wouldn't feel it. It's sad when middle-aged women can't come to grips with the fact that they can't dress like a 25 year old anymore. She's ugly anyway.

Ian

She looks like the old barbie dolls where you pull her hair to make it grow...the MUCH OLDER barbie.

TARA

She looks older than 8 months compared with Sandra Bullock. The style looks good on Sandra but terrible on Jill. Jill needs to get a new stylist. What was she thinking. Bad!! Bad!! Bad!!

Mother nature

GOOD LORD WOMAN, GET THE BANGS BACK! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ALIEN OLD MADONNA WANNABE! BANGS MADE YOU LOOK A LOT YOUNGER!

Stanley

She looked absurd! I am shocked to find out she is only in her 40s! Is this true? I thought this woman was in her late 50s. She looked like she was trying to channel Bethanny. I think Bethanny should watch out. THis woman is so jealous of her, now she's trying to look like her! Yikes!

Barb

Now her outside matches her inside - cold and bitchy. Looks like a dominatrix! Bethenny's show is so much better.

M

She looked W H O R E IFFIC!!! Simply DREADFUL!!! I swear.. did she NOT look in the mirror before she left? Her stylist NEEDS a BONUS check from all of us for making Jill look like the ridiculous idiot that she has become!! She's turned into a FAME W H O R E of EPIC proportion!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments