Jon Cryer -- No Time for Charlie

4/10/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen are both in New York City this weekend, but don't expect the former co-stars to get together over tiger blood ... sources tell TMZ.

0410_jon_cryer_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz
Sheen has been in the Tri-State area performing his less-than-stellar stage show, while Cryer appeared in a production of the Stephen Sondheim musical "Company" with the New York Philharmonic. Almost the same thing.

But a source close to Cryer tells us Jon will not attend Sheen's show ... the politically-correct reason cited is "busy schedule."

The fact Sheen called him a troll probably has something to do with it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rose

Cryer: Winning
Sheen: Losing

HH

I have been a Charlie Sheen fan for years, Two and a Half Men was my favorite sit-com... once I read that a dog in his care, died of malnutrition, I was over him.

He can eat **** and die.

writenow

The Sheen bomb continues. You can teach manners, but class comes from within.

ksis

Who would want Jon over there anyway? The only people who SHOULD attend Charlie's show are his fans and friends. Jon is neither.

writenow

To Ksis: Charlie is too self-absorbed to be a Father or a Friend.

ksis

He can eat **** and die.

Posted at 8:08 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by HH

*****************

A real fan would wait for confirmation and proofs.

Sammie

Jon Cryer has class..........nobody going to see Charlie has class. People either go see him wanting him to be a train wreck or they subscibe to the same lowlife life style that he promotes

yo

ROFL ksis is the judge of who is a "real fan" of Charlie?

Charlie has no more fans, let alone real fans.

Even people with lobotomies who were fans of Charlie up until this past week now hate him.

Ksis is Raymond, the same paid Team Sheen troll who posts lies for Team Sheen.

ksis

To Ksis: Charlie is too self-absorbed to be a Father or a Friend.

Posted at 8:10 AM on Apr 10, 2011 by writenow

*******************

Do you know him personally? Because I don't. My opinion can only be based on what I see on the TV screen, what I hear in his interviews and what people close to him say about him. And according that all that, he loves his children and he is a good friend.

Koru

From the New York Post, April 9th:

Charlie Sheen stank up Radio City Music Hall last night like a flatulent goddess.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/charlie_losing_xLahPtH37ntkYfKr8MSzxH#ixzz1J8LUdPXY

Christy

Agree totally with HH...eat sh*t and die there Charlie Boy. I hear the fat lady warming up. Cryer is a class act and Sheen is just classless.

BroRo

E News already reported this YESTERDAY

ksis

@yoyster

Get help. ASAP.

@Sammie

Where was Jon's class when he was the only one from the cast that didn't contact Charlie after he was fired?

yo

@kisis

Get help. ASAP.

ksis/Raymond the paid Sheen trolls.

Posting lie after lie, the only two people on earth defending Sheen still.

ksis

What do you mean TWO?? We are ONE, remember?? LMAO!
God, you're dumb. LOL