Jon Cryer -- No Time for Charlie

4/10/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen are both in New York City this weekend, but don't expect the former co-stars to get together over tiger blood ... sources tell TMZ.

0410_jon_cryer_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz
Sheen has been in the Tri-State area performing his less-than-stellar stage show, while Cryer appeared in a production of the Stephen Sondheim musical "Company" with the New York Philharmonic. Almost the same thing.

But a source close to Cryer tells us Jon will not attend Sheen's show ... the politically-correct reason cited is "busy schedule."

The fact Sheen called him a troll probably has something to do with it.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

aj

Jon Cryer has one problem: He's exactly like his character in Two and a half men! He's a putz! This show could put snoopy from Charlie Brown in to replace him and the show would still be a hit! He's a LOSER. Get rid of him!

Shine5959

Smart Man

jacksonfive210

jon cryer is not winning he wasnt famous before two and a half men and prob wont be famous after he played duckie in pretty and pink wack ass mofo haah

jacksonfive210

maybe that troll can have a full time job on hannah montana which is a wack job for a 46 year old man or a wash out trying to live your life through your kid like billy ray cyrus who is also a troll.

jacksonfive210

CA GIRL

jon cryer and all of the two and half men lost their jobs because wb shut down the show charlie came back in a week ready to work it was wb idea to shut down the show for the season yes charlie is alittle reason to work but he did come back to work and was ready and I think would of been able to finish this season but wb closed the set. so it's not all charlies fault and it's not all wb faught in the end so you cant blame him completely

STEVE

THE GUYS A MORON. LET THEM HAVE THE SHOW WITHOUT HIM. ANYBODY CAN BE REPLACED. LET JOHN TAKE THE LEAD ROLE AND MAKE THE BIG MONEY. SCREW SHEEN AND HIS DAD AND BROTHER AS WELL. MORONS

Paula

No matter how you feel about Charlie the show would not have ever been a hit. Who even knew who Jon Cryer was. Charlie has some serious (mental(problems) but is a great actor & without him that show would not survive 1 season. I just pray he will get help before something really bad happens.

JAN

I THINK JON COULD CARRY THE SHOW JUST AS WELL AS SHEEN DID..MAYBE BETTER. HE WAS FUNNIER, THE SON AND BERTA WERE FUNNIER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SHOW WITHOUT SHEEN. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, HE IS IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND IF HE DOESN'T GET PROFESSIONAL HELP SOON, HE WILL DIE. PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY. I CAN'T IMAGINE THE PAIN HIS DAD AND FAMILY ARE ENDURING.

George Matthews

Suggest you just cancel Two and Half Men. The remaining cast and staff should move on to better themselves. No one person (Charlie) should control the show.

rob1967

I too have been a 2 and a half men fan since it's start. I have always been a little iffy on Charlie. Jon Cryer hasn't let us down since the 80's Duckman days. I'm guessing CBS will not let him back on the show, and then he will find many doors closed to his tiger blood and addonis dna. I would imagine, if somebody doesn't step in, by the end of the summer he'll have overdosed. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

sboakland

I love Two and a Half Men. Both Charlie and Jon are great.....but I have to say. Jon's character is alot more complex and he's really displaying his talents. I've heard he makes less than the cast of Friends did....He's ALOT more talented. I'm actually kindof offended by that.
Charlie is great, but he's kinda playing himself. But ya gotta love him. I'd just love to see the show back on the air.

sboakland

aj.....I don't know how you figure Jon is playing himself......Snoopy could replace him? Maybe you should stick to watching Charlie Brown specials and leave the commentaries to people who know talent. Jon carries the show, Charlies the "straight man", Jon's freedom to allow himself to be the joke make fun of himself is real acting.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9