Amanda Bynes

Check Out My NEW PUPPY!!!!

4/11/2011 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a week after the mysterious death of her dog Little Angel ... Amanda Bynes has finally moved on ... to an even CUTER puppy!!!

Amanda Bynes New Dog

Amanda introduced her new best friend on Twitter just moments ago ... saying, "I got another pomeranian puppy that I'd like to introduce to you, her name is Tiara :)"

So, we gotta ask ...

Josephina

At first, i thought it was too soon, but then I realized: who are we to judge her? Let her get a dog if she wants.

Robbo

That dog has as much hair on its body as her front lip. Oh and her movies are terrible. Go Lakers!

Ron

Run fast,very fast...away

LILLY

UR CRAZZYYY ITS DEFINABLY TOO SOON TO BE GETTING A NEW PUP AND WTH HAPPENED TO YOUR OTHER 1

Mel

Dogs to this B**** is like a new pair of shoes....if you were a better pet owner your dog wouldn't have got eaten alive by a Coyote!!!

L

When it comes to losing a pet, each person has their own way of grieving and their own time frame of when and how to move on. That's just the way it is.

Carmen14

Its so cute but its too soon...

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

when my lil bailey girl died of cancer...it took me quite a while before i could consider another dog, and he actually found me..........and when that happens its love...miss my bailey girl very much, but my lil charlie makes up for it!

eddie

who is this girl anyway?

REALbarbwire7

How horrible of the commenters. No one knows what happened. a tiny teacup puppy can get stuck in so many places, I'm thinking it had an accident in the house. VERY sad. My little guy was only 8 and I had to have him put down. That was November. I was so distraught, my man came in the house, told me to hide in the bedroom, cause he was bringing in a gift (x-mas time) and didn't want me to see. He knocked on the door, and there was one pound of Yorkie fur that left me in tears of joy. I miss my baby, but having this little guy saved my heart because he needed my attention. It's not too soon. No one should judge that.

Hisjules

test

John the Lawyer

Hey Bynes. CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR

Lake

that's an unattractive creature. NOT at all cute.

HamptonsHarry

She is an irresponsible bitch who DID NOT need to run out and get another puppy a week later. What the he'll happened to the other puppy bitch? It's way too soon, it's true that Hollywood thinks everything is a revolving door, pets, marriages, babies, etc. They are some sick ****s.

Lake

reminds me of my grandmother. Black ****er spaniels. As soon as one would die (it was named BeeBee) she would get another, carbon copy replacement, and name it BeeBee. One after another. She never had to grieve, they all looked the same. Really stupid. I would never get a dog of the same breed/color as one I already had; is she trying to clone it? yuck.