Courteney Cox:

David ALWAYS Tried To Sex Me

4/14/2011 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox just crashed the Howard Stern show this morning ... while her estranged husband David Arquette was in the studio ... and admitted there were problems with the marriage because David was so obsessed with having sex with her.

Courteney Cox

For the first time since they announced their split, Cox and Arquette gave a joint explanation about their break-up ... and Courteney explained, "Whenever I would like need consoling from David ... he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner."

Howard responded, "I think I know what you're saying ... in other words, you'd like to know you're not always the sex object." Courteney agreed.

When Stern asked if the two would ever get back together -- David made it clear he WANTED to reconcile ... but Courteney insisted they were better off apart.

Courteney also told Howard she has not had sex with anyone since the split -- including her "Cougar Town" co-stars.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ronald RayGun

Hey David, time to through yourself under a rock again. You just got trashed by Courteney Cox!

Tinalouise

She's annoying and she really shouldn't flatter herself all that much just because her husband gets a "boner" when he is next to her...most men do when they are near a female. She was on Regis and Kelly this morning and her personality sucks...sucks bad!! ****ing annoying, boring, just awful! I am no fan

jus-sayin

my hubby is the same way...but I like it!

Jeremy

I didn't realize wanting to have a lot of sex with your wife was a bad thing.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she is full of it..she isnt all that,in fact looking at her I would lose my boner

Mikey

He's got that pervert look and he's weird looking, no wonder she didn't wanna screw him.

Travis

Give Davey good times a second chance he loves you!!! pssssst dave I dont believe she isnt sleeping with that guy from cougar town post her on cheaterville

Superman

That's hardly the problem with their marriage!!! Married couples are suppose to be having regular sex. And the fact that he "gets a boner" every time he's near you ...well, it means that he likes you and wants to be with you. From another article that talked about her Letterman interview, I can gleam their REAL problem...David was a drunk party animal whereas Courtney is a control freak! He maybe has gotten over his partying ways whereas she's STILL a control freak!

Mikey

Courteney Love Cox?

livereater

courtney cox is disgusting to look at.

i wouldn't f_ck her with your ****.

northern gypsy

ummm...sounds like different sexual appetite !!!
that's such a core issue and a deal-breaker in a marriage...
best for both to move on ...

Kathryn

I thought she was full of herself when I realized she named her daughter after herself. COurtney COx. CoCo. How egocentric can anyone get. I think that really says it all about her. Think David will be better off away from Miss Full Of Herself.

Master Po

I cant wait till she hooks up with some 20 something who will dump her old ass cause he cant get boners from old ladies. Then irony will have run full circle.

moveover

How UNCLASSY of them to go on this s***bag's radio show and discuss it in public. Sheeesh!

jen

why the **** are they talking about this publicly?? keep your **** to yourselves. i hate when famous people bitch about privacy and then go on shows like this and share too much information.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments