Fashion Icon Bijan Suffers a Stroke

4/16/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fashion designer Bijan Pakzad is hospitalized after suffering a stroke at his Beverly Hills home.

0415_bijan_getty_bn

According to sources Bijan was transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Thursday evening. On a Facebook post Friday night, Bijan's son Nicolas said his father had "a stroke."

The 67-year old remains hospitalized, and according to Nicolas ... Bijan is "in critical condition."

Bijan -- a legend in the fashion and perfume biz -- famously suits up movie stars and world leaders. His Rodeo Drive boutique is known as the most expensive store in the world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

MyIran1357

We will remember Bijan, fondly and gratefully, as the true friend he was, most of all, for his incredible and genuine pride in being Iranian. It may seem as though he left Iran. But Iran never left him.
Bijan Pakzad, R.I.P.

rita

this is so sad! I am already depress
He's such generous dude

georges

It's been a great way of improving your SERPs for a while, and hopefully this will only help to continue the positive results of this trend! Many of my customers are never happier than when they spend all night blogging away...else
I suggest you a link very usefull for design/redesign websites or other web service...just look at this site below and recomand forward ..maybe is enyone interested for a website or grapfics.Look here for portofolio webdesignprofesional.com

Shoshana Gibli

It is so sad to think of such an icon in this industry has gone before his time. Bijan left a strong impression for life on each of the individuals who were in touch with him through social or work relationship. He will always be remembered by all for his unparallel talent and good heart. May his soul rest in peace.

Marci Marceau

Rest in peace, Bijan. My Persian girlfriends in France introduced you to me back in the 80's and I always remained loyal. So sorry to hear of the loss. Its truly an end of an era.

sheelzy

I use to work for him. I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences to his children, friends, and extended family. First, NIki Khalatbari (Bijan's campaign model from the 90's) in Dec. 09' at only 42 years of age dies, and now him 16 months later. Very sad.

ali

az iran shenidim k pedare bozorgvareton be rahmate izadi peyvastan
vaghean jaye ta'asof va ta'asor dare
baghayeomre shomna bashe