Brooke Mueller:

I Will NOT

Take a Drug Test!

4/16/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller just refused to submit to a drug test ... TMZ has learned.

1204-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex3-credit
As we have been reporting, multiple sources tell us Brooke has fallen off the wagon and has been out of control over the last few days.  We posted a surveillance video from an Inglewood pawn shop yesterday showing a very jumpy Brooke trying to pawn a watch and a stereo.

Under her custody settlement agreement with Charlie Sheen, Brooke is required to submit to drug testing.  A test was scheduled for 6 PM PDT today.  We're told the people conducting the test came to her home but Brooke's lawyer -- Ron Rale -- who was present, told them she would not take the test.

Under the settlement, a refusal is considered a dirty test.

It's unclear what Charlie and his lawyer will do now.

Autumn_in_Michigan

WhackAMole about an hour ago
Wonderful choice of attorneys. Ron Rale was the late Anna Nicole Smith's other lawyer.

~~~~~~~~

Oh, geez THAT's encouraging :(((.

tigerblood

Let's just blame Paris Hilton.

jack-55d79

Lol. And keeps away from Lahey. And the liquor.

Just realised there are similarities between Jim Lahey and Charlie Sheen. Different occupations/sexuality but similar 'artistic' temperament:

Autumn_in_Michigan

CD 3 hours ago
how sad thise sweet little boys have self-centered drug addicts for parents. the craziest thing is that after seeing charlie's 20/20 interview, it makes the goddesses seem way more capable of raising the kids than charlie or brooke.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know that its crazy like you say but I had the same thought myself. I also thought that the goddess natty seemed way more upset about Betty the pug dying than Charlie did, if you saw that video. Well, some people use their babies and pets as "chick magnets" and for good reason - young women do tend to love babies and pets.

tigerblood

jack 4 minutes ago @tigerblood '4. I heard she's working on her Grade 10 so this won't be a problem once she gradgeates Grade 10.'

Lol. And keeps away from Lahey. And the liquor.

I'm glad you know how to use google. You piece of ****.

jabby

She can't blame her problems on him. Brooke had a history of drug use and rehab stints prior to meeting him. That's probably why he married her in the first place. He wanted someone who was just as messed up as he is.

Autumn_in_Michigan

tigerblood 9 minutes ago

RR - it was a joke. Trailer park boys type of joke. The only thing good out of Canada.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the explanation - that would be why I didn't get it :-).

Michelle

Back to rehab...Do not pass go~Do not collect the children!

tigerblood

She should never see her kids again.

t jam

GOTCHA !!!!
IS THIS A SUPRISE ,,SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES ON CRACK IN EVERY PHOTO , RACOON EYES !!!
\
BROOKE CAN YOU SAY ' BYE BYE KIDS ' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t jam

!! W I N N I N G !!

Muppet

I hope Brooke is alright and not overdosed or dead as others wish. I also hope this is not some silly stunt for her reality show!

tigerblood

Charlie Sheen is still married to her for a few weeks. It would be the honorable thing to check in on her. Check the welfare of his kids...Check the welfare of his kids plus mom.

I have always been pro-charlie sheen. But she is screaming for his help.

Bill Leslie

Man - what a rotten choice for those kids. Can we just take them and give them to a normal non-drugged non-mentally ill couple?

dd

Jewel is right she has been a long time druggie...