Jackson Kids -- Bit by the Acting Bug

4/16/2011 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince and Paris Jackson flashed a pair of smiles at the paparazzi as they left an acting class in Hollywood yesterday.

0416_jackson_kids_spl267910_001
Lights, camera, Jackson!

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

mymjj5

I take it back that Paris has a nose just like her mother. IMO as she gets older, it looks as if her nose is starting to spread just a bit too. She's starting to look similar to a very young latoya jackson. Not exactly like her but definitely similar.

nadia

my mymjj5 you should be ashamed of yourself ....

Missy

People need to stop being so ignorant about genetics and get educated. Those kids are MJs biological children. The Jackson's have white from Joe's side of the family,and Debbie is fully white. Not all biracial people will/or must have curly hair.

mymjj5.

nadia 4 days ago it just kills me HOW people are so called "EXPERTS" on BLACK HAIR AND black people ..just to prove those are biologically his
my mymjj5 you should be ashamed of yourself ....
________________________________________________________________
@nadia
I don't have to be ashamed of anything. I'm a black american woman and I understand the basics of black african hair care. I was not trying to prove the children are michael's by discussing black hair care. Besides I was talking to Lena and we were not talking aobut the children. Lena got on the hamster wheel alone trying to bring up that nonsense about the kids. I let her ride out alone on that one again. Next time make sure you know what you're talking about.

gloria

they r beautiful as a sunsunset god bless those kids for they know they r in good hands.so peace,love,and goodwell toward those sweet kids

gloria

ADKIc3mAnX

@mack
Michael Jackson is the Biological father these kids suffer from Vitiligo well I know Prince Michael Jackson I does and Prince II also has signs of Vitiligo and it was confirmed on Oprah

KICKS

Obviosly, no one remembers what MJ looked like before all his transformations. I am a half breed myself and there is no possible way those kids are his, look at them. Now as oblivious as many of you are to the fact that MJ is an African American, don't ever forget it!!!!!! Those kids are White, no doubt about it look at them!!!! Open your eyes people MJ is always going to be black no matter what he changed about himself, look at his old videos and pictures and then you tell me that those kids are his........I highly doubt it.....show me some DNA!!!!!

beverly

Paris has eyes like Nicole Richie (and Paris and Nicole have eyes like Marty Feldman). Maybe Nicole donated Paris' egg since Michael was Nicole's God father and they were very close. Hemmmmmm, this is something to think about. The egg and sperm of these two children was definitely not from a Black person. Let's be realistic here now. I have mixed friends who have one parent that is high yellow and the other white and these kids are still lighter than my mixed friends. Com on now, they are white and not biologically Michaels regardless of what Michael has said about them being his. They simply are not his. As for Blanket, his Mom has to be white if he is Michael's. The darkness in Blanket comes from Michael. If Michael is the father. Blanket could pass for a mixed child.

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29