Rebecca Black -- New EP in the Works

4/16/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've just gotta have new Rebecca Black music, hang on to your hats -- she's back in the studio and working on a new EP ... TMZ has learned.

0415_rebecca_ex

Sources close to Black tell TMZ she's started working on a few new tracks with a producer named Charlton Pettus. He's best known for working with Tears for Fears (not when they were popular, way after) which yielded a song for the "Fever Pitch" soundtrack (which was never popular).

No word yet on what day of the week the EP will be released.

ddc

Give the young lady a break......!

Gene Foreman

Good for her!

Truth

MORONS ARE THE ONES WHO BUY THIS SHIET.

John 8:32

And the Grammy goes to : "REBECCA BLACK!"

burning_plastic

Did they forget to check her expiration date? When Glee did her song I was so happy. It means they're both over and we can move on.

The person saying to give her a break, that's nice, she's just a young girl, but she already got a huge break as a novelty hit, and I hope they don't bother investing any earnings back into her career. She better save it for college.

Squirtle

Let the girl live her dream. It wont last long!!!

But she gave great idea to all Britney Spears wannabes.
Wait for six months and post a video of yourself singing on You Tube, but make the song so awful, that people will want to see it over and over again!!! I guess that is what means to be famous these days. Making fun of yourself, brings the show business to your front doors.

Follow me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/JasminB2

Cricket

I just heard "Friday" for the first time yesterday by accident. My ears are still aching.

jd

Charlton that producer is an amazing talent! she's in good hands!

jpierce26

I hope her and her mother reads these comments.....just because she had so many hits on her you tube page DOES NOT mean that she is good. It just means that people were curious. Just like a movie....they may get many sales of tickets, but the movie itself is crap. This girl I know was bullied and I feel sorry for her, but that will not sell records. She does not have the talent that I and many others have seen on Youtube. I wish she would just chalk it up to a bad experience and move on. No one is going to buy her record. It seems to me like another young person trying to stretch the 15 minutes of fame when they have already used it up.

ashli

maybe it will be called monday

Ron

THE 60S AND 70S ARE THROWING
UP AFTER HEARING THIS "TALENT"

camaguey

I really dislike this kid. She has the MOST annoying voice...so sadly I see her face and remember her voice, and I don't even like her face now! So sorry.

Bubbles The Chimp

An EP. How nice. It will be one song with remixes on a CD-R.

It will be released on ****terday, the Crapteenth of ****ember.

tilly

Nothing like being a legend in your own mind. haha
Hey at least Jimmy Fallon, Steven Colbert and Taylor Hicks made something good out of it.

rico

MOMMY AND DADDIES MONEY+AUTO TUNE= THIS ANNOYING KID.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments