Barbara Eden

Sign My Tattoo

Of YOUR Face???

4/18/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It ain't everyday you run into someone with a Barbara Eden tattoo -- but this weekend, the "I Dream Of Jeannie" star had a random encounter with a SUPER FAN who had her FACE inked on his leg.

0418_barbara_eden_video
Eden was hanging at The Grove in L.A. -- when the dude with the body art asked Barbara to put her signature above the Eden tat on his leg ... and of course, she obliged ... with a big ol' smile.

The guy told us he was going straight to his tattoo artist to make the signature permanent -- so he could match a similar tattoo on his OTHER leg featuring "Wonder Woman" star Linda Carter.

Dude also said he has a Dolly Parton tat somewhere on his body ... but ... uh ... that one remained hidden.

Kathy

Why?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Glad to see her out & about, but dude should get a life.

stu

i have 1 of major nelson on me arse.

writenow

She's too much of a lady to write, "I'm dreaming of getting out of here."

croc

her face is permently plastered on his leg,,what else was she gonna say or do..so she signed,now he can sell his leg on ebay..

Scrum

I'm sure his parents are proud!

Sugarbutt

If Barbara Eden was such a fabulous person, her son would have never committed suicide. Horrible wench.

CCC

To sugarbutt - What an idiotic thing to say. There are a lot of people who have killed themselves and it had nothing to do with their parents. If you want to see a horrible wench, go take a look in the mirror.

CCC

Barbara Eden is one of the women of this world that I have always been infatuated with. As a kid, the first time I saw her was on the Andy Griffith show when she played a new manicurist. Wow! She was so fine back then and remains so today, even at her advanced age. But then again, I'm not as young as I used to be.

Tide701

Anyone can commit suicide. People always say that they would never do that but it is always possible.
homicideinvestigations.wordpress.com

Superman

Weird! BTW, I thought Howie Mandel was a big germaphobe.

Sugarbutt

CCC

Tell that to Marie Osmond.

MC

It's Lynda Carter not Linda Carter.

stu

mary tyler moore, marie osmond boys killed themselves too.

trivia

That is awesome!!! I got to meet this guy! I must have him on my show! He is just as out there as the video game guy I just had on. Please if anyone runs in to this man give him my facebook and youtube pages

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments