Brooke Faces Off

With Charlie in Court

4/19/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller just showed up in court in L.A. for her custody showdown with Charlie Sheen.

041911_brooke_mueller_kttv
As we first reported, Charlie will also appear in court this morning as a judge decides who gets custody of their twins.

Our producer inside the courtroom says Brooke looks good and "put together."

UPDATE 8:28 AM PT: Charlie just showed up to court. Stay tuned for more updates!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! No live coverage?

Anon

Here's hoping the judge appoints an impartial third-party to watch over the twins and supervise all visits. No one on either side is capable here. The court needs to appoint a professional that will have no patience for the behavior Charlie, Brooke or Brooke's mom have shown and only cares about the safety of the babies.

miss tia

If she's so put together, why did she get back on the crack? Is she gonna stop at a pawn shop on her way back to rehab? Or is she gonna get yet another 'sober living companion'? This woman is BEYOND an addict. She's been in/out of rehabs since her TEENS, long before she met Charlie. She was even in rehab WHILE PREGNANT.

She has never put her children first. She only cares about herself and Charlie's money.

Chickeeta

I hope the judge gives them BOTH a reality check i.e., at this moment, neither of them is capable of taking care of these boys and to shape up and BOTH get serious about their addiction and mental health issues.

I feel so sorry for these kids. Hey Judge, If you don't want to clog up the court's time and money with future Lindsay Lohans, for the love of God, you better get through to these two idiots.

Get Real

Explain to me again why people who are obviously not suited to be parents, continue to have children. :-(

TCYB

If he takes the kids how am I going to pay for my drugs?

TCYB

She will show up to court but not for her drug test. Too late. I am sure Charlie is agood and entertaining father.

dd

WOW, she has some nerve I guess she can see that cash floating away, u can't even take care of yourself let alone twins. I hope the judge lets u have it.

Ashley

I hope Charlie gets the kids back. Brooke definitely doesn't deserve to have them. She's never put them first. All she cares about is drugs and Charlie's money.

Big Daddy

The judge shouldn't be fooled by appearances. i.e put together. However, after watching the California judicial system in operation, nothing will surprise me.

Trish

I really hope Charlie gets them and lets them stay with Denise for a while. Charlie is much better than Brooke, or her mother who raised Brooke, but Denise would offer the best, most stable enviroment. Have the kids ever even known stability?

Jackie

This makes my stomach wanna......hmmm...GROW UP BOTH OF YOU LOSERS. THE KIDS DESERVE BETTER.

Josephina

TEAM DENISE

Snooki'sHairBump

I hope the judge takes custody away from both of these sorry excuse of parents. They deserve so much better

DANA