The Hair-volution of Marcia Clark

4/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Marcia Clark is guilty ... of changing her appearance since being the lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson murder trial.

0418_Marcia_Clark_hair_change_splash

Looking like Kris Kardashian's sister, the 57-year-old showed off her most recent upgrades in NYC on Monday.

It's a shame someone had to dye in order to get this look.

Jodi

Wow....Marcia looks different from the OJ days, COMPLETELY different. I know she had her eyes done cause she had some heavy bags under her eyes in the OJ days and now they are gone but she looks good though.

When I get older and want to fix something on me, if I have the money I'm sure as hell going to do it.

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

God is it even the same person??? I cant tell if it is, nothing about her is the same. I think she looks disgustingly fake and plastic, she just looks freaky scarey

kerrybabyxx

She looks the best in the most recent picture.Blonde looked terrible on her,I like her current hair color.Best thing is the wrinkly baggy eyes are gone.

Ms Thang

Good lord, she doesn't even look like herself. Much better looking now, but appears that Botox was her best friend.

Me

She looks like Jill Zarin in the 2007 pic.

Lisa

LOL, Boiling Bleach, be nice.

She actually looks really good. She doesn't look strange at all...different than her former self, but not strange, and definitely not bad. The succession of the three pics makes it look weird, but cover the first two up. She looks really nice, and I hope she feels good too. As long as she stops and doesn't go any further and lose her mind like the ridiculous cat-creature, this in my opinion is an example, a testament to the positives of plastic surgery.

Marcia, you look great. Good for you girl.

PaulWS

Why didn't she get rid of that disgusting wart on her face??

Dee

Really people??!! I think she looks great for her age! Almost 60 years old and she looks well put together and quite professional. WHO in today's day and age doesn't get plastic surgery? And really....WHO CARES!?? She looks wonderful for her age. More power to you Marsha...I think you look fabulous. You go girl!

christy

and her nose and eyes. she looks great.

gutsygirl

Two words: Cheek. Implants.

bunny

2007 hair looks best on her. Maybe the dark color with the 2007 hairstyle will look even better.

Kathy

I don't care what she looks like. But, I would just like to say she not only failed to prosecute OJ, but she ruined Mark Fuhrman's career during that trial. Whose side was she on?

Jody

Mark Fuhrman became a very rich man from the publication of all of his books. I don't think he is worried about losing his cop salary.

jmk

She looks better now than 15 years ago. A little work has done Marcia good...

CrashAndBurn

didn't the turtleneck die out in the eighties?... lmao. Worst perm ever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments