Britney's Mom -- Wanna Buy Some Zit Cream?!

4/21/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've got an acne problem ... Britney Spears' mother may have the CURE ... because TMZ has learned Lynne Spears has taken a job as a skincare salesman -- and she makes HOUSECALLS!

0420_spears_ex_dermatologists

Lynne is now an "Independent Consultant" with a company called Rodan + Fields Dermatologists ...  which means she's basically an Avon lady with different products.

In her new job, Lynne will call up everyone she knows and set up appointments in an effort to hock everything from anti-age eyeclothes ... to vitamin D supplements ... and even a $160 anti-sun damage kit.

Lynne will get a commission from every sale she makes ... and if she kicks ass -- she's eligible for bonuses!

A rep for R.F.D. tells us Lynne joined the team earlier this month -- and insists the company is "delighted" to have her.

Lynne told company honchos she joined up because, "My best friend, who is also a consultant brought me on board.  I love the team I am working with and am excited about building my new business”.
1202_britney_bitch_footer

Jules

What are anti-age eyeclothes?

dreamon

Gee, I have no idea why you think Lynne Spears doing something on her own deserves a mocking? Good luck to her.

Fail as a story.

Julie

Good for her! I think it is great that she has something that is all her own. Way too many showbiz moms try to live entirely through their children. Lynne Spears just went up many notches in my book!

puddintang

Nothing wrong with what she's doing so why try to degrade her? She's not out slapping valet's or getting slobbering drunk, she's trying to earn cash. Good for her.

hotbitch

mannequin, you don't know what that woman gives her mother. I'm sure Lynn & Jamie are both well taken care of yet BOTH work. No one said anything about Jamie being a personal chef did they? Hell, she's probably bored. There can't be that much to do in Kentwood w/ no job.

Rodan and Fields are the creators of Proactiv. How did y'all not catch that TMZ?

dave

I realize all you people are trying to be supportive of someone working and I realize that you respect this woman for making a living for herself, but come on people...Britney Spears has a networth estimated at between $100-150 million dollars, plus whatever she brings in annually. There's no way she isn't taking care of her mother...This is depressing. Not because of the job. It's an honest job. That's beside the point. It's the mere fact that she'd have to take a job when her daughter is Britney friggin Spears.

kimmi

Ha Ha Momma Spears even knows the Brittney gravy train is coming to an end. I hear Brit's going to have a PartyLite booth at her next lip sync show.

Tellthetruth59

Why the ridicule - you can make a lot of money with downline distributors if you are good at marketing. Rodan and Fields produces a high end skincare line apart from Proactiv - expensive but not all the effective, IMO. I say good for her for wanting to do her own thing apart from her daughter.

Elle0375

Lynn lay off the tanning beds, that leathered look is not attractive at all.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Well good for her. Good luck Lynne.

BroRo

SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!

dd

Couldn't u find a better pic?

ghfghfg

if i had 60 million my parents would definitely NOT be going around busting their ass for $1000 a month by trying to push people into skin care products... come on britney!

Kay

I don't know why you would make fun of this woman. She's working for goodness sakes. What's wrong with that? Maybe it's for fun or as a hobby but I'm sure that her daughter still takes care of her.

ketjo

I retired two years ago and don't have to work if I don't want to , but after about 6 mos of staying home every day and becoming the leave the grandkiddies with grandma she ain't doing nothing anyway spot I got tired of it....and am back at work again part time for my benefit and enjoyment...I'm sure she doesn't have to work but like me enjoys working with people.....gets you out of the house and off the drop off anytime list..Not that I don't love my grandkids and love having them but at our age we've raised our kids and now its time for us.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments