Kate Middleton vs. Her Sister

Who'd You Rather?

4/20/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Prince William's bride-to-be Kate Middleton (left) and her younger sister Pippa Middleton (right).

0419-kate-middleton-111978359-pippa-middleton-107229239-wyr-credit
Question is ...

Andrew

well thats just a bad picture of pippa!
here's a better one

sfinsf

I keep reading that they're in their 20s - Pippa is supposed to be 27. Did they wear some special "aging makeup" for the wedding? These women are attractive - -but I'd give each of them a good-looking 40 years old. People say their mother looks like their sister? I agree -- but it's NOT because their mom looks 27 -- it's because they both look at least 40 (with good figures -- but hey! Demi Moore -- and many others). Too much British hard-drinking (like fish, from a young age) and too many hours in the tanning salon (Pippa's tan was realy not attractive at the wedding - and her brother looked grotesque). I'm sure they're both very nice and I wish them all the best -- I'm just saying -- look at the smile lines, and the lines around the eyes and the forehead -- I'm just saying "27???"!

sfinsf

I agree. I saw her brother and immediately wondered if he is adopted or the son of a different father -- and if he is part black or Latin American or WHAT? A very strange-looking guy -- who did a FABULOUS job with the reading. I saw some poster on another site who commented that he was hot-hot-hot. Not sure, but looked like it was a man writing it . Uh -- not surprised. As a woman, I was...underwhelmed.

sfinsf

VERY unflattering photo of Pippa (you do this ALL the time...) As we've now seen, she's a very attractive woman -- even if she does look 40 at age 27.

NoMoreInsideJobs

That is a bad photo of pippa , she is actually quite hot.

Kartrashian Klown

Haha, you should have added their mother. The mom is a milf, but I think Kate got all the good looks compared to her sister. I pick Kate.

Keedee

I think this was an unfortunate photo of Pippa. With this pic, Kate can't help but win in a landslide.

Toejam

I think I'd fancy being the filling in a Middleton sister sandwich!

Tony

either you guys are lazy and can't find a decent picture of pippa or shes butt ugly

america

PIPPA IS UGLY, JEALOUS, EXPLOITER OF KATE... never saw such rude audacity to wear white on her sister's wedding + riding on her coatails!!

Had Pippa no money, no man would have her.

JOANNA G

Looks are not everything...Will looks for inner beauty >^,,^< stop being sour grapes >^??^< JUST WISH THEM A GOD BLESS MARRIAGE...May the Royal Family lives Happily ever after DIANA's Tragedy.

safa

sorry to say that but both they look ugly

Shaun

Hey if any TMZ members want to spam the spammer I found the email clothes.6@hotmail.com

Hope ur clothing company fails!

david Shapiro

both have butter faces

Rick Penny

I love watching your show , y'all have some of the funniest stuff on there , and the blonde girl is Hot :o)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments