MJ Autopsy Photos ALLOWED In Dr. Murray Trial

4/21/2011 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter case has allowed prosecutors to present TWO photos taken at Michael Jackson's autopsy to be used as evidence at trial.

0421_mj_bn_ambulance

TMZ has learned ... one of the photos shows the pop star clothed -- while laid out on a gurney.

The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.

The judge ruled the photos are relevant under the evidence code -- and are "not gruesome, graphic or inflammatory."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kp

are u going to get a copy of these photos

JANDEAN61

THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE

wtfungus

Tmz has officially become just as bad Perez Hilton' amateurish blog...full of ads and redirects and malware that gets installed on your computer as soon as you enter TMZ....cogratulations TMZ!

Marie

I have a bad feeling these pictures are going to be released by the media and will be available over the internet and everybody can gawk at the corpse of Michael Jackson.

Wishes

Unfortunately, he will look like a ghoul with his dyed white skin, his emaciated body, and his bald head. So sad.

Wilson1234

I hate this, because these pics will be leaked sooner or later. And like other famous figures such as Tupac and JFK, when his children search MJ in the google images, they'll see pics of their dead father all over the internet. I hate when autopsy pics are released, it's a violation of privacy and of human rights. I only hope that this never happens to me or my loved ones. Its a shame that some of you sickos find pleasure in this. I hope that the people handling these pictures are responsible.

hannahrose

I love you Michael. I am so sorry for what happened and will never forget you.

myliverhurts

Breaking news my ass. Whos in charge TMZ of whats breaking news or not?

AH

Should 'inflammatory' have been 'defamatory'?

Anyways, just b/c the photos are going to be allowed at the trial doesn't mean certain sites (TMZ) need to be publishing them.

kathy

I LITERALLY HATE THAT THE MEDIA WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THESE PHOTOS!
CNN IS ALREADY TAKING A POLL today!!......
PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY...PLEASE

ric

Wishes 5 minutes ago

------------------------------

So basically he is gonna look like he always did?

Wilson1234

I hate this, because these pics will be leaked sooner or later. And like other famous figures such as Tupac and JFK, when his children search MJ in the google images, they'll see pics of their dead father all over the internet. I hate when autopsy pics are released, it's a violation of privacy and of human rights. I only hope that this never happens to me or my loved ones. Its a shame that some of you sickos find pleasure in this. Imagine if this were someone you loved. It wouldn't be funny then, would it? I hope that the people handling these pictures are responsible.

WiddoMouse

Having those pictures available to the jurors at Dr. Murry's trial is one thing. Allowing the general public to see them would be sick. Let's hope they never get out.

Jackie

I am not a fan of MJ, but i think this is very shameful. Leave the dude to rest. no body wanna see dead people.....jeez.....This is totally Disrespecting. PERIOD.

klk

What are these photos suppose to prove. Damn even in death Michael is going to be made fun of and mocked at. We love you Michael and are trying so hard to hold up your legacy. Please everybody look up 'CADEFLAW GROUP" to help us stop the press from this kind of thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments