U.S. Marines ROCK OUT To Britney In Afghanistan

4/22/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Halls of Montezuma ... to the shores of Tripoli ... they will fight our country's battles .... and then DANCE TO BRITNEY!!!!!
2011-0422_us_marines_hold_it_againstme

The proud U.S. Marines from 266 Rein and HMLA 169 got HELLA FUNKY for a self-produced music video they shot "somewhere deep in the heart of Afghanistan" ... inspired by the Britney Spears hit, "Hold It Against Me."

No word on when the video was shot -- but Britney herself has already seen it ... and blogged about it yesterday, "I am in LOVE with this ... I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do."

Ooh. Rah.

GNC

So much for Don't Ask, Don't tell.

burntcookie

Thank you, TMZ. This totally made my day!! :)

GNC

So much for Don't Ask, Don't Tell!

Linda

They're adorable!
Thanks for all you do and hurry home!

Buzz

I absolutely LOVE THIS BETTER THAN THE BRITTANY VIDEO....
Makes me Enjoy the Song...

jeanette

This video is so awesome! My husband is in Afghanistan right now and I miss him so much and love him and Im extremely proud of him and the rest of the Marines over there for what they do.

RockstarDylan69

Happy Earth Day Troops Great Cameo Word UP

Sincerly Yours,

Dylan The Martian

PS We Gettin DUBAI MONEY $$$

Superman

UGH!! Bring back "Don't ask, don't tell"! That was so gay!

b

@Igriffin

I'm sorry. You are right. I just watched a YouTube video of al-Qaeda members doing the Watusi to Farida Mahwash.

Charlie

Super great. Bring all these young people home. We need them here.

Jim in Cali

LOL, this is hilarious.

MeToo

$1,000,000,000 a day for this bs. Government workers.

Sue

This is fantastic!!!! Thanks for all you do!

v22wife

8 1/2 months of a deployment away from family and friends, where every day is a TUESDAY, the are never able to use a flushing toilet, they sleep in sleeping bags in the frigid cold, eating ready to eat meals daily, I'd say they are allowed some time to jut let loose. SEMPER FI and get your butts home!!! :) WE MISS YOU!!!! GO GRIFFINS!!!!

Superman

Oh, the irony from all the comments praising these people for "protecting our freedoms". Yeah, exactly what American freedoms are they protecting over there in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya?!? IF ANYTHING, they are taking away from our freedoms all in the name of military and war. Who do you think is paying for that $1.2 trillion cost (and still counting) in Iraq and Afghanistan? Who do you think is paying for the $2 billion a day in Libya? If the republican politicians have their way, it won't be the rich people! Yeah, the next time your 6-year-old girl gets groped in an airport by a stranger, just give thanks for the military for "protecting your freedoms"!