U.S. Marines ROCK OUT To Britney In Afghanistan

4/22/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Halls of Montezuma ... to the shores of Tripoli ... they will fight our country's battles .... and then DANCE TO BRITNEY!!!!!
2011-0422_us_marines_hold_it_againstme

The proud U.S. Marines from 266 Rein and HMLA 169 got HELLA FUNKY for a self-produced music video they shot "somewhere deep in the heart of Afghanistan" ... inspired by the Britney Spears hit, "Hold It Against Me."

No word on when the video was shot -- but Britney herself has already seen it ... and blogged about it yesterday, "I am in LOVE with this ... I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do."

Ooh. Rah.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Kassy

This was pretty good.... FOR THE MARINES.... but GO CHECK OUT THE US Navys Numa Numa video!!!!

Heather

Good thing Obama got ride of don't ask don't tell

travis

i think its a great video but the comment is stupid because there was not one solider in the video i only saw my brothers and sisters and they are all marines so brittney learn the uniformes so u know who is fighting for you

kaly

the best Britney video ever!

Frank

I've pretty much given up on the average civilian being able to differentiate between the different branches, much less that there is a difference. Thats not their fault, I'm not into Nascar and can't tell you the difference between the teams. They say when you can't tell it's there then the machine is doing it's job, so it's kind of like that I guess.

At any we take pride in the differences because it's our competative nature and I think makes us strive that much harder, but I just smile and say thanks when someone calls me a "Soldier" because I know what they meant. I'm not a fan of Britney's music, but if she is going to take an interest in the guys deployed and do something for them then I'm all for it.

As for the video itself, they did a good job on it and I hear they've made more so I guess I'll see what comes next.

john

sweet!!!!!!

coolmilitary dot com

hyston

am soilder in afganistan usa marines

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7