Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

realist

Curious, Either that or a Golden Retriever. Sounds like you have much to be thankful for. Enjoy the peace and beauty of your natural surroundings.

THE BEAVER

I heard he got shot twice in the left eye. Hmm.. talk about an eye for an eye.

chris

realist 5 minutes ago
Chris, An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, leaves nothing but a land filled with toothless blind people.
-----------
@ realist - i agree and fortunately WE are not as barbaric as those folks over there. The middle east seems to be the place from which evil grows

realist

fortunately WE are not as barbaric as those folks over there.

Chris, aren't we?

Curious

And I must be off for the eve.

Ya'll be well and stay frosty.

Tohidu.

realist

Have a good evening everyone. I'm out for the night.

Karls

There are bad people all over the world. Bad doesnt discrimanate
religion,race,sexuality,country of origin it doesnt matter.
It's a choice do I want to be a good person or do I want to be a bad person

chris

Karls 16 minutes ago
There are bad people all over the world. Bad doesnt discrimanate
religion,race,sexuality,country of origin it doesnt matter.
It's a choice do I want to be a good person or do I want to be a bad person
--------
@ Karis - well stated however, IMO, it's a cultural thing. Most ME countries are very poor (except for those "in power") and they're jealous of the Freedom and Democracy we have here in the US, so what better way to express your jealousy (envy) then to attack those you dont agree with.

I hope OBL got to "paradise" only to find the 72 virgins promised by Allah to be fat sweaty pigs with hairy "cha-cha's"

Karls

Hey Sam just an ordinary house in a compound of other expats.
Armed guards as security, It was only dangerous in Tehran if you were American.. Hubby was spat on and chased a few times by some nationals thinking he was American. If you have time google Tehran have a look at the sides of some of the buildings it's very interesting. Iran did and still has big issues with the USA that goes way back to the 19th century.

1900.

little aussie reader

Hi all, I'm at work, so if I disappear you'll know why.
Karls - Iraq! Wow - that must have been a culture shock! Any stories of your time there?
Sam - I love that clip. I've seen it before but it's worth a repeat viewing. A terrifying terrorist... I keeel you!!! LOL!

1901.

Karls

Im waiting for the release Of Osama's death speech Al-Qaeda.
According to Wiki-leaks Al-Qaeda claimed they will detonate a nuclear bomb in Europe If OBL if killed. I read on Wikileaks last night.

1902.

KM

Tell

:) ...

1903.

Karls

Hiya Lar
It was Iran, I would have loved to go back and take the kids to Iraq also but that will never happen. So much History those 2 countrys have. Awww I'm getting a little sad. Im sure the kids would rather to to Portugal anyways lol

1904.

little aussie reader

Karls

Im waiting for the release Of Osama's death speech Al-Qaeda.

--------------------

Oh sh*t. Do you have a link karls?

1905.

KM

Karls

Thank you for the Easter mail! I appreciated it, I am so sorry, I did not answer back, It got lost in my old mail .... So Happy Easter !!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments