Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

KM

One piece of information that Oksana offered was very interesting, however. She said that the tapes are actually just a tape. All the recordings were all from the same night. Meaning Mel made nearly ten rambling, threatening phone calls in just a few hours. I’m not sure if that’s better or worse than if they were spread out over time, but it explains why they were all recorded in the first place. Oksana told Radar, “Everything, by the way, this is really important, all the tapes that you hear on the Internet, all of them were recorded that one night. The tapes, as you call them, the voicemails, everything was recorded that night because I was in fear for my life.”

KM

Give it up Moussemaker...your idol is trapped by her own words and her need to be in the media! Got caught in yet another lie!

Tellthetruth59

Is this all the General and her troops have as proof of what really went on that night? It's pretty desperate. I want to see phone company records to see who initiated what calls and when. This is meaningless crap. Numbers, dates and times typed out by her "expert" and given a big stamp of approval.

You could wipe a babies ass with a diaper wipe and sell it to the media as proof it seems. I'm sure Ox is rummaging around the diaper pail as we speak hoping to cash in. So are Herzog and VK for that matter...

KM

moussemaker

"...to see who initiated what calls and when"

Let me guess:

_Stay on this phone and don't hang up on me

_Don't you dare hang up on me!

_You hang up, I'm coming over there.

moussemaker

@KM: Oksana told Radar, “Everything, by the way, this is really important, all the tapes that you hear on the Internet, all of them were recorded that one night.

Yes, the night from February 18-19 2010.
We don't know what was said the next day, February 20. These have not been obtained or released by RadarOnline.

middleagedcrazy

Don't see where VK is relevant at all, and I thought she was an acquaintance of the piano player's, but I could be wrong. Old Peter Chucky kept going on and on about the other hookers hanging around with the piano player -- must have been a nonstop party and fun with the piano player because she had the $$$$$.

Must be all those terror-filled afternoons.

Tee hee

moussemaker

Here are some parts that Radar wrote about but did not release:
"This is my last message. I might be the father...Well, fück you...You psycho cünt...Because I don’t care.”

And this part mentioned in Oksana's declaration was not released:
"...for hitting you? For what? I will fücking deny it and I will say that your fücking son is a cünt liar, too."

Spitfire

Mel said the tapes were edited. He didn't say who did it. Therefore, he is not badmouthing that witch. Again...she has to be in the limelight. Stop showing her evil face. We have had enough of her crap. She is enough to drive a saint mad. You are old news Oksana and you have no credibilty after the scads of lies you have been caught in. Your music certianly won't get you anywhere. Go back to your old profession of prostitution. Ohhh...I guess you are too old for that now. Sucks to be you!

dd

Didn't he just apologize, the man has issues.

KM

Moussemaker

Don't forget the afternoon of the 19th, way way after the early morning recordings....And, the expert added the 20th recordings as part of his investigation on the aired tapes to prove they were not edited, so they must have been aired by ROL as part of the ONE NIGHT of fear recordings!

Tellthetruth59

MAC and KM remember this post?

She called him, left messages on his phone. He listened to the messages, called her while listening to the messages. She didn't answer his calls. He, while listening to her messages, is responding to her threats. Threats that we never heard because we are hearing only her created version of events.

We can easily allow for the idea that she left messages on his phone that that were threatening and demanding. When he called her to confront her about demanding money from him, taking his child away from him (she states in text that he isn't going to see his daughter until she can walk and talk) and other threats that we never hear, she denies it all. There is no way of knowing what actually happened.

She has lied too many times.

She called him, left threatening phone calls on his phone and when he attempted to contact her she didn't answer her phone. She says she recorded 8 conversations out of 30.

Why isn't she charging him with harassment? Why isn't she charging him with making threats? She has tapes.

moussemaker

Violet Kowal said in the Fox News interview that Mel called her and threatened her and that she got so scared that she left town for a few weeks.
Video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/4285388/gibsons-alleged-mistress-describes-his-dark-side/?playlist_id=87937

KM

Moussemaker, Do you work for ROL?
Remember,she only recorded him in one night, that was very important for her to state! That came for ROL too...

moussemaker 3 minutes ago

Here are some parts that Radar wrote about but did not release:

And this part mentioned in Oksana's declaration was not released:

Laura

How can you people still only bash Mel. Yes, he screwed up. However, how can you not see this IS extortion?!!! You don't need a tape expert if you don't want to get paid. She also didn't care about the fact he had a wife and 7 kids before she wrecked their home. Yes, Mel is the one that took the vows with Robin, but she should have just walked away. That's what a real woman would have done. So pardon me if I don't see it like you do. She's a whore that doesn't care about anyone else other then herself. Now she has two kids and these are the morals she had. You really think she's taking care of those kids? HELL NO.