Easter Sunday with Mr. and Mrs. Witherspoon

4/24/2011 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reese Witherspoon spent Easter with her kids, Deacon and Ava, and her new husband, Jim Toth.

0424_reese_witherspoon_inf
One big happy family.

surfergirl

She pimps those kids out like Heidi Fleiss. The kids are miserable and her and the agent are ginning like fools thinking about their paychecks.

Truth

THE KID IS GONNA GROW UP GAY.

Kitty

Even on Easter, TMZ can't resist a slam.

InTheIndustry

Its never ending with this woman...whats with no socks fugly thug dude? Looking thick in the midsection Reese?

Mary

Wow. They're just minding their own business strolling along on Easter being millionaires and you sit here and pick at the woman's family and if she is getting fatter or not. **** you haters.

Jodi

I like Reese and wish her happiness with her new hubby. OMG... her kids look EXACTLY like her. Even though her daughter's head is down you can still see she looks so much like Reese. lol.

Now, what is her daughter wearing on her legs or should I say on one leg?

NoBreederRat

I adore Reese. In interviews she comes across as very intelligent and compassionate. I have to say though that if a picture is worth a thousand words then something is amiss in the pics lately of her and Jim with the kids.

The kids adore him she says. Really? The body language screams disconnect. In the last photo of them he was walking ahead of her with his hands in his pockets and she was holding hands with her children. Here again, he has his hands in his pockets. No newlywed bliss and certainly no real connection between him and the children. :(

I hope this marriage wasn't a publicity stunt.

Jodi

abby 3 hours ago

Not to sound critical, but here goes . . . Jim looks like he isn't wearing socks and Reese, you do not go to church with thongs on your feet. Also, your dress is way too short to attend religious services. The kids are dressed age appropriate. Too bad I can't say the same for the adults.
_______________________________________________________________
Did I miss something? Where in the article did it say they were specifically coming from church?

A lot of people don't go to church on Easter, maybe they didn't or maybe they went to church earlier, came home and changed their clothes for a casual Sunday brunch.

If they were going to or coming from church I doubt if they would be looking like that. I'm sure Reese would have them dressed appropriately.

Suze

You people are way to critical....you're complaining that he's not wearing SOCKS??? WTH? So what? And Reese is wearing sandals? Last I heard, Jesus wore sandals! The family is dressed just fine. Leave them alone!

Jodi

Jodi 19 minutes ago

abby 3 hours ago

_______________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________
Must apologize to you abby...just read this same article on ROL and THEY WERE AT CHURCH. My bad.

You were right abby, no way should they be dressed like that going to church. I really thought Reese would know better.

Suze

@Jodi...it's a knee brace. Her daughter must have had a knee injury. Not uncommon for pre-teens.

Suze

I think all the comments about the way that they're dressed are regional. As far as I'm concerned, the family is dressed just fine. I live in NYC...but I remember going to a wedding in Alabama and they nearly had a heart attack when I showed up to a wedding wearing a black dress. Where I'm from,a dress that is black is appropriate and respectful (It was a nice, simple Ann Taylor dress!)...but in Alabama, it was as if I showed up wearing a bathrobe and a "f- Jesus t-shirt!" LOL

mannequin

They look quite happy to me, and I've read before that she goes to church every Sunday; how on earth can people condemn them and criticize them for that?

Misty Milloy

Why does Deadon have on a suit with a shirt and tie(tennis shoes), Reese is wearing a mini dress with flip flops, than
there is Ava with boots( not leather). I agree they all
must have come from a different place and met later.

This is a good example why celebs employ a stylist.

Jodi

Suze 48 minutes ago

________________________________________________________________
Thanks Suze...re the knee cast. I thought is was a new trend the younger kids were doing. lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments