Easter Sunday with Mr. and Mrs. Witherspoon

4/24/2011 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reese Witherspoon spent Easter with her kids, Deacon and Ava, and her new husband, Jim Toth.

0424_reese_witherspoon_inf
One big happy family.

Love&Justice

@ NoBreederRat
I have to agree with you. We dont know them but pictures are worth a thousand words! Seems to me like the kids really dont know him that well and maybe not happy plus she is pushing for a kid with him like now if she is not pregnant already!

Marty

I think the kids look great! They wear what they want. Allow them to wear what they want now because by the time they grow up, this country will be forcing women to all wear Burqas.
Go rent the movie " The Third Jihad".

Christy

Mr. and Mrs. VERY happy - the kids not so much. BTW - the daughter is a clone of Reese.

Victoria

Why does he always shave his head? It's clear he's got a full head of hair. The only reason I can think of for him doing this is that his hair is gray.

That said, I think he's pretty cute.

CC

At least 2 of them look happy....

TEAMANISTON

I like Reese great actress and seems to be a great mom. BUT Jake is muuch hotter then the guy she married. I don't think it will last either. But good luck tpo them. Jake honey you can do better hint hint ANNE HATHAWAY!

pyrochick

All of your comments about the clothing are so judgemental. Jesus says: "come as you are." And what HE says matters, not what you think!

pyrochick

Handsome family! The children aren't sad, they are just hiding their faces from the paps! They know to hold their heads down when the paps are taking pics. As far as Toth not wearing socks, well, so does Scott Disick of the Kardasians and little Mason of the Kardasians, and I don't hear anyone mouthing off about their bare feet. Leave the man alone! He is handsome and making Reese and the children happy and they make him a happy man and that's all that matters is that they have a happy and well-balanced family. I give them kudos for trying anyway.

sandy

I love reading all your comments!!!
They are all so intriguing.
You guys are what make our country great.
Keep sharing your thoughts.

GRYFFINDOR!

What's wrong with people posting negative comments?

1. It doesn't say they're at church, going to church, or coming from church so stop commenting on their clothes.

2. Even if church was involved, I think they all look nice.

3. "What's up with the knee brace?" Really? The kid probably got injured playing sports.

4. Who cares if Jim is wearing socks with his loafers? Besides, he might be wearing no-show socks.

5. The kids DO NOT look miserable. Sheesh. You guys seem to deduce all the problems in this "broken family" by just looking at a picture. Get a life.

Virtual Insanity

I am not a Reese fan. She is enough of her own fan to make up for that. The kids are really cute though.

leo

I like Reese Witherspoon, BUT HER LOOK-A-LIKE DAUGHTER FREAKS THE HELL OUT OF ME!

Denise

I give this marriage 18 months. She hooked up with this guy five seconds after dumping Jake, because evidently he had a bigger bank account and can afford giving her a big bling ring. And she took her kids along with her on their honeymoon? Really? Is she one of those 'copter parents who always hovering over their kids and wants to be part of every aspect of their life? I wouldn't be surprised if her kids start rebelling soon. And isn't the new hubby Jewish? I guess they are not one of those interfaith couples who celebrate both holidays. I always found Reese's face to be weird. It looks like the shape of a horse. I never found her to be pretty. Anyway, Horseface did Jake a favor by letting him go.

backfire

Does anyone notice Reese and her husband NEVER touch one another? They always look disjointed. Is this for real or was it a business marriage?

scott

Would all of you dumb asses quit wasting your time getting married, it doesn't work in hollywood! cmon

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments