'Teen Mom' Daddy -- I Wanna Be a RAP STAR!!!

4/27/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the dads from "Teen Mom" has taped himself in bed with another woman ... all in an effort to launch his rap career -- and TMZ has the footage!!!

042611_teen_mom_video

Jo Rivera -- who goes by the rap moniker N.I.C.K.B. -- has released a music video for his song, "Unthinkable Remix" ... in which he tries to seduce an older woman.

But not everyone is a fan of Jo's career -- his baby mama, Kailyn Lowery, tells us, "I think he has his priorities mixed up right now. He should be spending quality time with his son while he’s not working."

FYI -- we're told Rivera shot the bedroom scene in a Hampton Inn in New Jersey ... BALLER!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lilny007

WHATEVER!!!

Lala

Seriously???? hahahha He forgot one thing-he has NO TALENT! Unless berating the mother of your child counts-then he's ACES! lol Joker.

Made it Past 27

He has talent.

punkrockportuguesa

I don't enjoy this sort of cheesy rap balladry, but I think his flow was tight and it was a decent video. But if I were his baby mama, I'd be ****ing PISSED. js.

Mika

Ridiculo.. Grow up be a man not a sissy.. Tienes un niño en q pensar...

LORI

UM YOU SUCK!!!!

thestupid

Thats what you get hanging around low life trash.

bunny

Made it 19 seconds. Now contemplating suicide.

Puckett

Well if anyone knows what it means to have your priorities mixed up it's some dumb bitch that ended up a pregnant teen mom. Shutup bitch.

Rolling

Um.... "Puckett".....you do realize that "dumb bitches".... don't get pregnant by themselves, right? Please do us all a favor..... stay in school!!!! I promise they'll cover that stuff in about 6th grade. Hang in there sweety ;)

Make it stop

Throughout the entire season of this show I wanted to smack the smug right off his ugly face! Disrespectful, low life punk!!!!! And now I see he has zero talent too....awesome!

anon

I like it Jo and I think you are putting your energies into the right place as long as you are a daddy first.

NFL

He needs to visit Best Buy Musical Instruments New Official Home on Facebook to become a fan. We'll be able to hook him up with some gear to make this song song better.

Sally

This kid is a psycho nut. He mentally abused his baby mama on Teen Mom 2, saying she should be in a dungeon, etc. He is a sick kid, and no one should give him a cent.

moe