Cher TRASHES Trump -- He's a 'Pompous A-Hole!'

4/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cher just RIPPED Donald Trump in front of 200,000 people -- calling the man a boob-chasing idiot and a "pompous a**hole" ... on her Twitter account.

0427_cher_twitter_2

Cher didn't stop there -- blasting off another tweet immediately after: "Donald Trump ( mr chapter11) is Only a Mean Spirited BAD ACTOR who couldn't find his ass with both hands & a map!"

Cher's attack comes in the wake of Trump taking credit for forcing the White House to release Obama's birth certificate. FYI -- Cher is a very outspoken Obama supporter.

Lisa

Trump 2012

elpablo

Awwww...poor Cher. Angry someone attacked her liberal president. Who cares what Cher thinks anyway. Obviously she is a confused person, not to mention a bad parent. Look how her kid turned out.

wifey2larry

Team TRUMP! For all of you people who voted to prove you weren't a racist, now in the 2012 eletion you all will have to vote to prove you're not a moron! Trump 2012!!!!

Politico Pablo

Cher's known a lot of a--holes, she should know. She should send him a GPS finder, so he can locate it.

Kristee

I normally couldn't care less about what celebrities have to say about politics, but in this case I say: WELL SAID CHER!!!!

patty

GO CHER!!! Trump is nothing but an ******* and bully. He is going to waste his time and money running for president. Why doesn't he check to see if his dumb ass wife has a birth certificate....

elpablo

Go Trump! Cher is nothing but a hag. She should focus on getting her seriously sick daughter some help. What a poor parent. Can we say fail?

Lanya Rodgers

Go Cher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when it's told how it is....It's sad that this country STILL can't accept we have a man of color in such a high position and people like "Trump" use everything under the sun except calling him a N%&&* to bring him down! I didn't see this much action taken when Bush bankrupted us! LOL Love the banter.

carol

Italia about a minute ago
TO: carol who wrote:
“I like Cher a lot. I would like to ask her though "what has Obama done to make this country and the people in it a better place?" that you are so supportive of him. Our Grandchildren's grandchildren will be paying off the national debt - China owns us - gas prices have soared, people are out of work by the millions - shall I go on? Why are you supporting him?...”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Before George W. Bush got in and broke the bank, this country was humming under Democrat President Bill Clinton. Then Bush robbed and spent every penny this country had and then spent into our future until Bush borrowed and spent America into oblivion. Republicans were just fine with all that and rubber-stamped everything Bush did right down to the last $750 billion Bush got “fast” just days before Bush left office.

Now Republicans want to turn the country over to Big Business while they defy the words in the United States Constitution itself which says that this country is “by the people and for the people” NOT by Big Business and for Big Business! Republicans “borrowed” our $2 trillion dollars from our Social Security Retirement Trust Fund which President Clinton replenished and are trying to find ways to NOT pay us back, while Republicans also attempt to limit the people in this country to worship only ONE religion, Southern Baptist.

I don’t like the Republican ideas, and I’m NOT a Southern Baptist and don’t want to be one. I do like the Democrats’ ideas, which is why I support the Democrats

TO ITALIA

I use to be a Democrat - I didn't vote in the last election though - now that I've seen what Obama has not done, I'm glad I didn't vote for him. I agree with you regarding the Republicans - Don't you see where they are leading, where it's all leading? Have you heard the expression "One World Order" -there is going to be no middle class - NOTHING - Only the very rich and the very poor. Regarding Obama, I see Obama doing NOTHING - not fixing anything, not really taking a firm stand on anything - wishy washy at best. Having said that, I still am fed up hearing Obama Supporters loyally defending him -not because he's a good President, only because he's black. I don't give a hoot if he's pink with purple polka dots, do something dammit - Look at Franklin Roosevelt as a role model Barack. I'm not a Southern Baptist and don't wish to be.

Victoria

Please, these wacko liberal stars need to shut up. They make themselves look like morons way too often. The only reason she is saying anything is because she wants to pull a monica lewinsky on dumbama.....

M. Davey

Like Cher has some great knowledge about world happenings that she needs to impart!
Why can't stars just act and pretend to like all sides of politics like they did during the days of Lana Turner, Betty Grable, Doris Day, etc. They just did their acting, pretended to adore their public, never acted ridiculous or looked or dressed ridiculous and we were so fooled by all of them and loved it. Confidential magazine had to go out of business because everyone just denied everything! Now, stars like Cher and Lindsay Lohan and now even Jennifer Anniston are so lame that they need to be "political" to get any attention. Maybe they would be box-office hits if they would try to perfect their acting instead of just mixing up "instant movie" and trying to sell it.

Darla

Go Cher!
IF the Donald runs for prez, there will be one D cup chick after another trying to $$$ in. So run, the Donald, run! Let's see how proud yo

urbusted

LOL, you go girl! Love it!

my opinion

Cher is just pi88ed off because she has an "IT" or a "THING" for a kid. She's also pi88ed because Trump pukes when he looks at her. Jealous, Cher?

TEAM TRUMP!!!

M. Davey

May I remind Italia that when the country was "humming" under Bill Clinton, it's a good thing that the Rupublicans were in the majority and balanced the budget. Bill Clinton was "humming" with Monica Lewinsky.