Trump Questions Obama Birth Certificate

4/27/2011 6:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump is already taking the credit for getting Barack Obama to go public with his birth certificate ... saying, "I'm very proud of myself" ... but adds, "We have to see if it's real."

Obama Birth Certificate

Moments ago, Trump said, "Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish."

Trump added, "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true, so that we can get on to much more important matters ... he should have done it a long time ago."

He continued, "I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

As for the actual document, Trump added, "We have to look at it, we have to see ... is it real? Is it proper? What's on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully."

c

No, Mikey, he knows how to screw the little people to get what he wants. He understand the economy for sure - and how to take advantage of everyone else to increase his wealth.

urbusted

Great, just what needed, something to inflate Trump's ego even more. "I got him to release it, I am so special..." What a AZZ he is.
BTW, why do people even care where he was born?
President Obama's mother is an American citizen, so regardless where he was born, he would be an American citizen too.
So all this nonsense about his birthplace, is just that- nonsense.
He is definitely an American citizen!
Suck it Donald!

peoplearesilly

What a bunch of idiots on here that think it is fake. God, get some brains. People can be SOOOOO IGNORANT!!!

And TRUMP you're a complete idiot.

Just who we need to run for president. AN EGO MANIAC that thinks the frickin world revolves around him.

No good would come of it. He and his mouth are dangerous.

TxGal

Some of you people need to retake a Civics class. The US Constitution says the President MUST BE a NATURAL BORN American citizen. That means they HAD to be born on US soil.

If he was born in Kenya (or some other country), then he would have dual citizenship, Kenyan and American, because his mother was an American, BUT he would NOT be qualified to be President of the US. He would not have been a NATURAL BORN citizen.

jack-55d79

Economy - no. Deficit - no. Foreign policy - no. Education - no. Domestic politics - no. Birth certificate - yes.

You're fired.

Embarrassed American

Why would the Obama's want to go to th royal weddin NO Lady? To commemorate the founders of African slavery? People like yourself who are on the wrong side of history are the big embarrasment for the U.S. - a non-white U.S..

Sjaan Morrow

I want to see Donald Trump's birth certificate. We have to see if yours is real, Donald. Everything else about you looks fake.

stargazer

With all the background checks & whatnot people who are presidential candidates go through, it's not even feasible that someone who does not have a US birth certificate would even try to run for president. They would have to be as moronic as Trump to think that it wouldn't come out. I may not care for Obama, but he is a very smart man. Trump is not. Smart men do not react to things the way he does. Other people run his business empire, other people are the reason he is rich. Not only is he a deplorable human being for he way he treats others, but he also has the intelligence of a 3rd grader.

I'm a crazy person...

Honestly, this just makes matters worse.

If was elected President and my birthplace were brought into question, I could have VERY, VERY EASILY proven it without any shadow of a doubt.

The very fact that it's taken Obama THREE YEARS to finally address it smells rotten.

And to all those who don't know, any schmuck on the street can get a "Valid" driver's license with a few bucks whether they're legal citizens or not.

WITH ALL THE MONEY HE HAS AND ALL THOSE RESOURCES AT HIS DISPOSAL, DO WE REAAALLLLLYYY THINK OBAMA COULDN'T HAVE JUST HAD ONE CREATED AND HAD HIS ACTUAL RECORDS SUPPRESSED?

LJefferson

He is an complete idiot!! His show of jackassness is the exact reason I stopped watching his show!! I hope he reeps what is sowing in ALL aspects of his life. God definitely does not like ugly!!

stargazer

Trump is a moron who is completely out of touch with reality. Obama came out with his birth certificate LONG ago, back before he was president. How is it that so many people overlook this? Apparently the entire country is full of idiots!

ana

Somebody smack him in the face please, I dont want see his ugly face. He is very disgusting in every manner.

just here with you

I have never seen such an over sized arrogant ego than Trumps. What a DB!

Sue

Trump is a loser.

moi

Sorry Trump....you had nothing to do with Obama releasing his birth certificate (again). I know you think America cares what you say but seriously....that laughter you hear is all of us laughing AT you...not with you!