'Jersey Shore' Angelina -- PREGNANT!

4/27/2011 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time before one of the "Jersey Shore" gals got knocked up ... and now TMZ has confirmed ... Angelina Pivarnick is 100% preggo!!!!

Angelina Pivarnick Pregnant
TMZ spoke with Angelina who confirmed the pregnancy ... but wouldn't comment further.

Sources close to the reality star tell us the baby daddy is Angelina's fiance Dave Kovacs. The couple has been engaged since February.

No word on when the baby is due.

Gym. Tan. Labor.

1014_startin_to_show_footer

Mel

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'm guessing she's due the end of summer or Sept and I'm also guessing that's why they got engaged but again I'm no Sherlock Holmes. P.S who really cares about this train wreck, she's not even a celebrity why are you posting about her TMZ?? slow day!!!

Xtina

the head doesn't match the body! fake, fake, fake! Come on TMZ!!!

NelsonH

I don't know what's more depressing -- that some of these people commenting think TMZ was trying to fool their readers into thinking the pictures were real, or that Angelina is having a child. The stupid is alive and well today.

Hoax

Why is this chick's face on the octomoms body?? Come on TMZ!! Let's be real!

jamie<3

well no **** its photoshopped u dumbasses

I am Spartacus

i dont know whats more ridiculous. That TMZ would waste the time to talk about this nobody or that so many of you are so upset that TMZ photoshopped her head on octomom's body. They did it as a joke yet so many of you feel the need to get upset about every little thing.

MeToo

Well, looks like a lot of folks woke up without their sense of humor today! I have never watched the show and don't know who this gal is but come on people, funny is funny!

FreeWill

We DON'T care! Move on from that jersey shore ****

sunshinerad

I guarantee you she'll continue drinking.

ximena

eww! she was a fat ugly cow before and now she's gonna be even uglier now, hate het she so fake

fargone

If ever a blood test was called for, its this one.

Jackie

This is very disrespecting.....TMZ please give the girl some credits. Would you like if a pic of your relative was crapped like that?...Karma is a bitch...Just wait.

Elle0375

T R A S H.

Cameron0727

Thats the worst photoshop job I have ever seen in my life. And whomever that body belongs to, I feel bad for them. How many puppies are in there!?!?

Reyna38

she is a loud mouth whore........ im sure she doesnt know who the daddy is.. hahahahah SKANK!!!!!!!!!