Lindsay: I Want To Start Community Service ... NOW!

4/28/2011 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently Lindsay Lohan was serious when she signed up to do her community service for that probation violation ... because TMZ has learned Lindsay already registered for community service.

0425_lilo_EX_TMZ_03

Lindsay's lawyer went earlier this week to the Volunteer Center in West Los Angeles -- the place where defendants register for community service.  Shawn Holley filed forms declaring Lindsay's intention to perform 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women's Center.

Sources say Lindsay wants to start working at the Women's Center this week ... but the honchos at the organization want to wait 'til next week.

As for what Lindsay will be doing at the Woman's Center ... the decision has not been made.  We're told the execs at the Women's Center will pick the job that "fits the skills of the person doing community service."  As we first reported, one of the options is to work for D.I.V.A.S. -- a theatre workshop.

Liz

See, this is STILL Lindsay's problem. She wants what she wants when she wants it. She has no regard for other people. Exactly why I think all this 'accepting responsibility for her actions' garbage is just that.

spyke

She is one of these people whose hair color changes with their attitude, it looks so much better red. I like this shade she has now. Everyone on this planet deserves to be treated with respect..until they lose that respect. Then they have to earn it back and it will take a long time for Lindsay to do that. Here's hoping she sticks to it...for longer than five minutes.

ketjo

Is that same lawyer going go to the center with her so if she does not like what she is assigned to do she can file a protest...or better yet do it for her while she poses for the paps outside the center waiting to get a picture ... cause you know she will call them as soon has she get the time she has to be there . They will need to take plenty of pretty pictures for the judge to see how she is responible she is..........

spyke

Wait, I meant sticks to turning over a new leaf, not her hair color. lol

ilovegossip

@nicole,

I asked on another thread, but you didn't answer. Do you know the conditions of her Community Service? When does she have to start by, and when does she need to complete by?

I thought, that she needed to START the community service this week. Not just register.

chelsea

Wasn't Lindsay in Disneys Mickey Mouse club??? and Brittney??? Also Brittneys little sister (whatever her name was) and Miley had a show on the Disney Channel..... Ever notice that in the Disney move The Little Mermaid... Ariel got married and had a baby at the age of 16??? Or how in Lion King 2 Simbas Pride..... Keara (simba's daughter) has a baby with Kovu (Scar's son) The are cousins!!! sereouslt wtf Disney???

the Seeker

Team Trollhan = tickery 101

1. Propagandist must have access to intelligence concerning events and public opinion.(monitoring social media and gossip sites including comment sections and polls)

It must explain propaganda directives to important officials (Harvey and SCH) and maintain their morale.

c. It must oversee other agencies(TMZ,NBC,ROL) activities which have propaganda consequences

6. To be perceived, propaganda must evoke the interest of an audience and must be transmitted through an attention-getting communications medium.(TV, internet)

a. The communication must reach the audience ahead of competing propaganda.(Team Lohan calling tmz before filing police reports)

c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness(Lindsay overload,LL is a trainwreck type spamming )

18. Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred.( milo and Dina are to blame..not Lindsay)@ therocks over the top antics produce the same distracting emotional affects on the audience ..

4. Propaganda must affect the enemy's policy and action.(state of mind)
a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses
(THEY are counting on your conditioned response)of disgust and anger even "hatred"

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.(*haters* ,LOUsers, crazies)

This is why America *HATES* Lindsay Lohan from L.I and her sick and pathetic paid team of con men and hucksters..including her (lawyers,handlers,publicists,parents,drug pushers and friends)

tngmom58

I think Lindsey should be sent to Sand Mtn Al to do tornado clean up. At least she would have to actually get her hands dirty doing that.

Mike1978

Why the hell did her LAWYER go and register? Is she going to get the lawyer to do the community service too? And very slick way to "report" that one of the things she could do is get involved with some theater workshop. More like Lilo's team is insisting that's what she has to do. I seriously doubt that she could fill 360... hours just doing theater workshops in a homeless shelter...it's not a damn theater school, I'm sure these women have much more pressing issues on their minds. She's such a phony, but I'm glad she's under the microscope right now cause she will be held more accountable to fulfill her service than if she were an unknown.

Giz Mo

If you want to start now, do the morgue now while you are waiting.

ernie

Lindsay had a golden opportunity to actually be a part of a all women's faith-based residential treatment program on four different occasions instead of going to jail.

Strange how now a judge has to orders her to do community service at a women's shelter.

Lindsay, I pray you wake up while doing court ordered forced upon you sentence. You are young and unfortulately you learn very slowly even with the help of the judicial system. I do hope you look back on all of this one day and see it was all for your own good.

"Lord Jesus, Please continue to do whatever it takes to save this young girl"

TheMarshmallowMan

Lindsay Lohan SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKS

Blood Red Witch

Rocky, I accept your apology. But you nor any of your many monikers better EVER pull anything remotely like that again!!!!!!

-----------
How many bs lowhan spin stories will we get today??? *See she is a BIG GIRL! She put on her big girl panties and is doing what she has to in order to stay out of prison.* Big whoop di do

PokerStar

That is a step in the right direction, if true. She better get started early, she has a few weeks to do. They won't allow her to come in late and get credit for it.

Community service is not "the easy way out" either, she will find that out soon enough. I hope she has the fortitude to complete it, but I doubt it.

Giz Mo

The thing Lindsay does NOT understand, is that when she matures at the age of 50+, it just might be too late. I picked 50's for a figure. Unfortunately, she is unable to understand the above statement as none of us do until later in life. We can tell her everything we have learned, to help her but, to no avail, as that is how life works. We all see through Lindsay, even though she has no grasp of how transparent she is. That is part of life. When I think about my own life, lol, I never knew people could see right through me. I always thought I was smart and sophisticated. WRONG. I do have friends that are in their late 60's 70's, 80's, 90's, etc. who NEVER did get a clue.