Lara Logan -- Attackers 'Raped Me With Their Hands'

4/29/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CBS reporter Lara Logan says she thought she was going to die "a torturous death" when a mob of 200 to 300 men attacked her news team in Cairo in February ... an attack in which Logan claims several men, "raped me with their hands."

0215_lara_logan_BN_Getty_02

Logan just spoke to "60 Minutes" about the terrible incident -- in which she explained, "Our camera battery went down, and we had to stop for a moment, and suddenly, Bahar [her cameraman] looks at me and says, 'we've got to get out of here."

Logan continued, "I thought, not only am I going to die here, but it's going to be just a torturous death that's going to go on forever and ever and ever."

"For an extended period of time, they raped me with their hands," says Logan. "My clothes were torn to pieces...what really struck me was how merciless they were. They really enjoyed my pain and suffering. It incited them to more violence."

The attack took place on February 11 -- the day Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was driven from power. Logan says she was eventually saved by a group of women and several Egyptian soldiers.

Logan claims the "60 Minutes" interview -- which airs on Sunday -- will be her ONLY interview about the attack.

lanie

I was so young - only 17 years old. I didn't tell anyone about it. I woke up the next day in the hotel unable to walk with bruises all over my body.

It was terrifying.

Anyway - I feel for Mrs Logan - what a terrible thing to have to go through.

bob

If that's how it happened, wouldn't it be sorta' gay for a guy to be puttin' their johnson where all those male hands had been?

Javan

Directed at "Truth"

Raping with hands is the same as someone shoving an entire hand up an orifice. Hardly "fondling". This is an extremely heinous act and is carried out by those that have less than human sensibilities. The fact that they did what they did only conveys their belief that they would get away with it and that most likely she would die.

livereater

what was lara wearing that day that caused this raping by hands as she puts it?

Justin

It sounds like those men need a job with the TSA

Fred Farkel

Uh OH.

Them A-rabs are NOT going to go to heaven and cash in on the 72 virgins that Mr. Mohammed has waiting for them.

Fred Farkel

"This story is awful. When I was younger - I went to the beach for Spring Break. A group of guys grabbed me from my friends and threw me on a trampoline-type thing and would not allow me to get off of it. They ripped off my bikini and wouldn't let me go. Finally I was able to free myself, but not before some other girl was grabbed and assaulted as well.

It was terrifying.

Anyway - I feel for Mrs Logan - what a terrible thing to have to go through."

____________________________________________________________

Look.

That was YOUR choice to put yourself in that situation.

You thought you were going to tease the guys and they turned on you??

Oops.

Maybe next time you can skip the part where you act like a whore in front of ment that you do not know???

Same with Natalee Halloway.

WT F did she expect with those boys doing body shots all over her and no backup friends at that bar???

Hey. Most times you iudiots can act like fools and then walk away.

But every once in a while - it's your turn to find trouble.

Fine.

Go have your "fun". But don't complain when it gets out of control and please don't complain that men will NOT listen when you say NO.. after you said YES.

That is ignorant.

It is naive.

And if you think that you are ENTITLED to be a fool because the law says a man has to STOP - then you all need to wake the EF up.

Lori

first of all, fred farkel comes here too? whoever he is, he is a gross pervert loser! no one deserves that! that guy really annoys me!

second, this is disgusting. men acting like pigs! i feel terrible for her. this is truly saddening and disgusting!

I'm a crazy person...

Praise Allah, right?? Will the "Holy Fighters" be given a thousand virgins in heaven for raping this western infidel? I bet they willlllll!!

How ANYONE can defend Islam is beyond me. It really, really is.

I'm all for Freedom of Religion, but I am NOT for Freedom to Incite Violence because my religion calls for it.

It is time to draw some lines...

Tall Blonde

YOU WISH! What a fame whore.... she would be the first one to bitch if someone got on "her" flight with a weapon. Get a job

kylee

We as in any of us shouldnt have been there.Im sorry she went through such an awful thing and i think we should just stop putting our nose in everyone's business

HeeroYuy

In other words Donna, where was God when this was happening?

You can't have it both ways. If you can hold him responsible for attaining vengence, then you should be able to equally hold him accountable for allowing it to happen in the first place. Of course, you types don't do that. That would make too much sense. You're very selective and verrrrrry careful not to place blame (on him) for the very incidents in which you ask him to assist you.

HeeroYuy

Yeah, Donna. God will have as much revenge on her attackers in the same way he "protected" her. Phaw! "God" was playing Scrabble. ... and this is where the free-will argument starts...

mannequin

I don't think their actions will define you Lara, I think YOUR courage and dedication will define you. Will we ever hear what becomes of the "peace loving Muslims"? I think not.

Nikkcolle

Any woman with common sense would not have put herself in that position......journalist or not. Common sense should override one's career ambitions. Stupid woman