Dr. Murray's Lawyer Goes Hog Wild

4/29/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers want to use a piglet to prove that Propofol can be ingested.

0429_pig_mj_BN

During today's court hearing, Judge Michael Pastor referenced attorney Michael Flanagan's suggestion to introduce evidence of a pig ingesting Propofol.  Flanagan said he intended to use a vet as an expert witness -- presumably to discuss the ingestion of Propofol.

One of the defense's theories is that Michael Jackson fatally ingested Propofol while Dr. Murray was out of the bedroom.

The defense is also floating a theory -- that Michael may have fatally injected himself while Murray stepped out.

lovee_weezyf

I still can't believe that Michael Jackson is dead!! I'm only 17 but after he died I pretty much became obsessed with him, but, as much as I love him, I honestly think that after all the pain Michael went through as a kid and after all of the accusations as an adult, and just after all of the stress of being the "King Of Pop"(: that he really did use drugs to suppress the pain. It probably wasn't needed, but I don't think that the Prosecuter's side will ever be able to actually prove what happened and neither will Dr. Murray. It's sad that he had to die so soon though):

Tammy

I don't know why my CA tax dollars are being wasted on this BS!! The state is already bankrupt and they're wasting money on trying to convict a man because a junkie overdosed. Total BS!!!

lovee_weezyf

Pegasus

Attention:

It was just on HLN news - Dr. Murray's Lawyer's have just requested that the trial date be postponed from May 9 until Aug. stating that they are unprepared and require more time to collect evidence and witnesses.

mj fan forever

IN NO WAY MICHAEL COULD AND NOR WANTED TO SELF-INJECT PROPOFOL!!! MICHAEL JUST WANTED TO SLEEP AND IT'S FOR THIS THAT HE HAD HIRED A DOCTOR BUT COULDN'T KNOW MURDERER WAS SO GREEDY TO ENDANGER A HUMAN LIFE!!! MICHAEL LOVED HIS LIFE AND WAS POSITIVE ABOUT THE FUTURE, THAT MURDERER DENIED HIM, SO, JUSTICE MUST BE DONE AND THIS MURDERER MUST BE PUNISHED AND BE SENT IN JAIL AS HE DESERVES ABSOLUTELY!!!!

mintjulep

That is so wrong. Why not test it on Dr. Murray.. prove his innocence that way.

Straight Talkin Texan

Don't hurt any animals!!!

MigraineMomma

Huh?

JLa

@Pegaus I hope the judge does not allow the delay lets give him a speady trail he requested!!

mymjj5

Dr. Murray's Lawyer Goes Hog Wild
4/29/2011 10:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
_______________________________________________________________
....and Jason thought pull pork sandwiches were being served...LOL!!!!

Murray is a liar and he's GUILTY!!!!!

Joanne

TMZ frankly anything if you do not know what to say stop writing stupiditée
OHWELL i see you are very jealous of Michael

natasha

screW murray he killed MJ

Marty

Interesting comparison; Michael Jackson and a pig.

Friend?

His defence is ridiculous in my opinion, why not admit that he didn´t treat Michael Jackson the way he should have been treated? Don´t start to hurt innocent animals, who think that´s ok?

Eleonora49

I sat by a spring and I saw you.Your reflection sparkling of the crystal clear Water. Nothing compairs with the beauty I see, nothing so true like the look in your eyes. Your Blackish hair, so beautiful and sexy....I sat by a spring and wondered why...I am feeling so alone... like something is missing... a part of me.I remembered your last kiss, your last touch, your last goodbye..Nothing compaires with the beauty I saw, the beauty in your Heart, a deep passionate Love,for all Time.I remembered a Time where Things were still fine.....Now Tears and Inner Fears..Why do things have to change? Why can't everything stay the same??