Palin Sued For $100k Over Alleged Traffic Conspiracy

4/29/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin is the mastermind of a dark conspiracy to punish an Alaskan citizen who dared to speak out against her over the traffic situation in Juneau -- this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

0428_sarah_palin_EX_TMZ_01

A man named Theodore Thoma claims he had a serious issue with traffic in the neighborhood surrounding the Governor's Mansion back in 2009 ... back when Sarah was the Gov. In fact, Thoma claims he proposed state action to solve the problem and even made up signs and fliers to push the issue.

But Palin didn't take kindly to the criticism, says Thoma, and she "undertook a campaign against [Theodore] ... to punish, embarrass, discredit and silence" him.

It's unclear what she did ... but according to Thoma's suit, Palin's actions have caused a "chilling" effect on his ability to exercise his federal constitutional rights.

Thoma wants Palin to fork over more than $100k for all of the harm she's caused.

Calls to the Palin camp have not been returned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

lennymac

adyar

Crazy lady needs to be sued she has used everyone.

Sassy

Oh good grief ! This goof ball needs to be thankful that there is enough traffic in Juneau to cause him a problem. Without the State Capital being there (which was voted to be moved twice) he wouldn't even have a house there, the place would be a ghost town. Only in Alaska does it cost an $800 air fare to get to your State Capital. This joker is a money grubber, aren't we all looking for an easy 100 grand ? Yep that would be nice. Sleezeball looking for a hand out !

And thats the truth

who cares 13 hours ago Sarah is very vindictive woman, ask her ex brother in-law
****************************************************************

Her ex-brother in law who tasers 10 year olds and beats women?

And thats the truth

Heather 12 hours ago I wish she would just die already and take Sean Hannity to hell with her.
**************************************************************

This is from someone who signed up 12 hours ago and is from "Anchorage Alaska". You need to get another job other then spamming "Heather". Troll.

And thats the truth

lennymac 4 hours ago I am so dissappointed in how people degrade and knock Sara Palin. To me , she appears to be quite intelligent ,and a real person. Unlike the fake people we have in washington ,,,,and the individule states that are reaping the benifits of availability of office.I hope the US and David Letterman / Jay Leno /and believe it or not, my personal health care doctor, would get off her case and give her a chance I believe she can help this country. We have had several years without a forward progress , how can she hurt us. (just my thoughts,thanks)
***************************************************************

Unfortunately the media demonizes any Republicans or conservatives and sheeple (mostly young) are too stupid to get the facts. I did not pay any attention to politics until about a year ago. I could of cared less who was in the White House. They were all the same to me. I had an "awakening" and I started paying attention to the media and our lawmakers. I can not believe the bias that the media spews, not to mention all of the "special interest" groups who blog and post crap on TMZ and other forums just to push their "agenda". It is really sickening.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7