'Mission: Impossible 4' Car -- Bluing Itself Up in Mumbai

4/30/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The amazing state-of-the-art car in the new "Mission: Impossible" movie lit up the streets of Mumbai recently -- and TMZ has obtained pictures of its mesmerizingly blue-glowey awesomeness.

0429_Mission_Impossible_Launch_wm_3
The new Tom Cruise flick is still being filmed in India -- but if this brand new BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is any indication ... it's gonna be a wild ride.

ciimonstr

i'll wait for the next one.. thx

Cartman

That car is not going to help those rumors about old Tommy boy.

Jackie

OMG!!.....I love it....i hope the movie will be awesome as the car.

Nostradamus

Saw it at the Chicago auto show, looks gimmicky in person.

casting couch

That ride will look boss in an Indian traffic jam. Word.

mrspatrickcampbell

No doubt Tammy Cruise will be getting her fudge packed by some monster Indian sizemeat - and they are all uncut!!

Joe Blow

DO WANT!!

rico

MISS TOM WILL LOOK SO CUTE IN THE CAR.....

lilny007

NICE WHIP!!!

CrashAndBurn

Umm...yeah... don't ever drive that car around me. I'd steal it just to drive it and then total it just because it's the ultimate driving machine. Then I can tell God... it's not for you.

Ben from Baltimore

I wonder if the car was built with slave labor from the Church of Scientology. The FBI is thoroughly probing the church, including celebrity members like Tom Cruise. And US Weekly claims that the FBI has evidence of Tom owning a van that was built with Scientology slave labor. Just saying.

cari

NOTHING can eliminate the Tom Cruise STANK from this movie. He is not bankable anymore. He is a joke.

jw

The car looks cool. All the mission impossible movies sucked. I don't see how anybody could sit all the way through any of them or how they even made a second. tom cruise is a has been and sucks almost as bad as that good for nothing sheen. Sorry charlie but you lost my interest when you showed your true personality.

en Todo Momento!!

Warning -- this is NSFAWHJE (not safe for anyone who has just eaten).

Abhi

Dear All,

During my Masters in Finance, I have cleared 7 Certifications of NSE NCFM.These certifications have always been very helpful for me in clearing my jobs interviews. With certain tricks & techniques anyone can clear these certifications very easily.

I have created a forum where you can get details regarding all NCFM Modules, & on a single click you can download Test/Model Papers & Full Study Materials with Additional Model Test Paper on all Modules.

Any support will be provided on NCFM Modules. Please visit the following link.

www.gojobsindia.com/thread-3.html