Kate & William

The Day After

4/30/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the royal wedding finally over, Kate Middleton and Prince William -- now known as The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge -- left Buckingham Palace this morning, though they have decided not to embark on a honeymoon just yet.

0430_kate_william_getty
Call us crazy, but we think these kids are gonna make it.

sue

I think i was one of few who did not watch or will watch the wedding. Wish them the best just like every other couple in love !

Grumpy

Next stop, fix her face...

Sherry

He's looking more and more like a beaver everyday. Just sayin

Sarafina

They make me in believe in love again...

Quechee

A previous poster said that they wouldn't make it because they had broken up earlier. My husband and I broke up twice when we were dating, but we have been happily married for 40 years now.

Will and Kate's wedding was beautiful, and they seem so happy and genuinely in love with each other. Everyone -- from both families -- was smiling throughout the day. This is the very first British royal wedding that seemed truly for real!

SomeMore

I think they make a great couple, and I really hope it does go a long way, if not all the way. I'm young, so this was my first Royal Wedding to watch. People have went crazy over this thing, I even saw RoyalWedding4-29-2011.com and RoyalWedding4-29-11.com for sale on e bay, I bet those wont last long. Her dress was absolutely amazing, and everything was awesome.

Martin

Does this mean they haven't yet had sex and consummated the marriage?
This bodes poorly for their marriage and for the monarchy....

Mascot

why doesn't the American media capture other nations royal weddings... oh wait cause American media is still racist and bias... oh yeah and thank you for wasting my precious television and internet time with this needless information! STOP BOWING DOWN TO SO CALLED ROYALTY! You damn conditioned fools. Oh wait I think I hear a bell, aw damn now I'm salivating.... good thing I have my phone on me... hold up while I dial the emergency number...

who dat

I think she will become bored with him, and he will be ok with it. They will just drift apart

dina

Hope so. They are bright faces in a sea of bad times so I hope they pull it off.They sure are cute together.Good luck to them both.

bob

i am amazed at the the lifeless people that bow down to these rich, kiss my feet couple.They should write a book on how you can claim to have special breeding and have people pay for you to live a life of privledge what is more sicking then the so call roay family is the fools that kiss the ***.

coco

No one wants to be lonely, Finding love can be tough enough but finding a mate that’s wealthy can even be harder. ,Wealthy Matching,com is meant to be the place to connect with beautiful and successful people. Check it out and chat with those wealthy, handsome or beautiful! love means more !
--wealthymatching.com---

Jackie

There will be only one princess...and that's Diana, but Catherine she seem to be a girl next door and am sure she will be a good queen in Future.

Ulja

Is it true that Kate Middleton is Camilla's niece ? Bruce Middleton Hope Shand was the father of Camilla (second wife of Charles,Prince of Wales after first his first wife Diana, Princess of Wales).

glittzz

Beautiful wedding,it was like out of a fairy tale. Princess Di's son did well, and his momma somewhere in the spirit world happy at last.