Osama bin Laden -- BOGUS Death Photo

5/2/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A photo reportedly showing a dead Osama bin Laden is already making its way around the Internet ... but it seems pretty obvious ... the photo is a FAKE.

Osama Bin Laden Dead Body Picture

The image on the left is an ALTERED version of a famous photo of bin Laden.

The White House has NOT released an official death photo of the corpse ... yet.

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."

Anson

How dumb can Sara Palin's follower get? lol

I stopped being a Republican because of dumb people such as yourself. You can't even write George Bush name right lol

-------------------

electriczipper (about an hour ago)

thanks geroge bush for all the hard work you did to make this possible..obama had nothing to do with this other than announce bin laden death

Ernie

According what I have heard, DNA will be done to make sure that the guy they killed is OBL. Then the body will be dispsoed. I have all so heard that his body has been dumped in the ocean already. No one will ever see the real photo's (don't count the liberal press out they can get anything). All the reporter's on all the news stations are making things up as they go. This is not going to help Obama win a second term. Obama is going to walk around with his chest out and say see Bill, George I got OBL you didn't.

lona

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

So was he killed last week as dozens of Pentagon officials, network reporters and military leaders have confirmed - or was it yesterday as it was written on Obama's teleprompter when he took personal credit for the raid? Someone is lying - either dozens of officials and professional reporters - or Obama. Who's lying?

DJ

dna match confirms that Bin laden is dead

KELLY

the bogus photo tmz couldn't wait to put out there...

janalal4

lona 24 minutes ago I do not normally believe in conspiracies but why did we see pics of Sadaam and his two sons when they died? People need to keep an open mind and think about this. And then Osama is tossed into the ocean?? They say they did that because Muslim law says they must be buried within 24 hours, well wasn't Sadaam and UDay and Qusay Mulsims too and we were still provided with proof or at least pic of them? Only pics I have seen of Osama being dead are the same ones I have seen since 09 on the net. this really smells fishy (no pun intended) to me with this burial at sea and no pics taken. Can't dig up a body in the ocean can ya? something stinks here and I don't think it is fish
**************************************************

And just WHAT should we have done with the body?? Give those nutters the opportunity to try to 'procure it' & parade it thru the streets? Allow him to be buried somewhere where a shrine can be built around his remains? Be patient. More will be revealed. This DID afterall just happen. I think a burial at sea was about the smartest thing they could have done when you think about it. Why give the crazies a reason to come after it?

So many ready to jump right on the conspiracy bandwagon. Does NOBODY have any faith in their own country anymore?

lona

ME, you made an excellent post.
Obama's office probably sat and thought "being it is Monday, what announcement could top the fake birth certificate with 20 fradulent items on it coming out today?" "Wow, We killed Osama, that would really take over the news!" But once again, Obama's good ideas for distractions are not followed through to be believable (like the fake 27 layered birth certificate). You would think with Obama's power and money there would have been a fake birth certificate so real that it would be almost impossible to detect a fraud yet his could have been done by a high school student. Don't believe me? You can go to the White House website and download it and look at all the different inconsistencies for yourself. And now we have Osama being killed yet no pics and he is thrown in the ocean. We had pics of Sadaam and his boys right away when they were dead so why would we not have pics of Osama (except that fake pic that has been on the web since 09)? Obama thinks we should all blindly believe everything he says without proof. sorry, that ship sailed a long time ago.
I have never believed in conspiracies until him. It just all seems so convenient. I knew something was wrong as soon as I heard the "burial at sea" and no death pictures. I bet Obama thinks this is really going to raise his poll numbers but because once again there are many questions, it won't help him a bit I don't think. JMO

Fee

Don't you morons think that if Bin Laden were not dead he can easily put out another of his many videos saying that he is not dead and that Obama lied? What is wrong with you people? Disgusting.

Annonymous

Amazing what the USA can do when the Playstation Network is down.

DJ

Hes dead DNA match has been confirmed

Alicia

That pic was on the internet before the announcement was even made... Totally photoshopped!

Staci007

I guess Juju doesn't understand that it was Bushes interrogations of the detainees that gave the intel the information to start this whole process in tracking him but yeah lets just give all the credit to Obama. Wake up! It was a combined effort that Bush started!

rob

Wow after Mission accomplised slogan of George Bush ,finaly we have mission accomplised.George and Chenny were to busy running after Saddam and his oil reserve and did next to nothing searching for Osama ,they had 8 years.Obama did it in 2 years Good job Mr President .I wonder what Rush and Palin have to say now??

Frank

@ JUJU. Its obvious your an uneducated individual. The hunt for Bin Laden has been ongoing for years. Bush, Cheny, Nor Obama should get any credit. Its the military who deserved the full credit. Kudos to the boots on the ground who did a fantastic job, not the dumbass sitting in the white house, no matter who it was.