Princess Di in New Film: 'Keeping Alive is My Hobby'

5/2/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Princess Diana was terrified Prince Charles and the Royal family were planning to kill her ... according to a new conspiracy-laced film that claims to have never-before-heard audio of Di talking about her fears.

0429_royal_conspiracy_launch_ex

The docu-film, "Unlawful Killing," claims to have a recording of Diana on the phone -- a year before her death -- telling someone, "If you're a strong woman in my environment, you're a problem. I'm a Hell of a problem."

She continues, "No time for hobbies. Keeping alive is one of them."

TMZ obtained footage from the movie -- produced and directed by singer Lily Allen's father, Keith Allen -- which raises a bunch of new conspiracy theories ... including one about the doctor at the crash scene in Paris.

The film accuses the doc of waiting too long to remove Diana from the wreck to transport her to a Paris hospital -- and claims she would have had a fighting chance to live ... if not for that delay.

As you might expect, "Unlawful Killing" has been banned in the U.K. It's set to debut at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.

STARR C

Oh Wow!

JustJenna

Awfully convenient timing on this film, what with all the interest and focus on the royal family.

I call fake.

Gene Foreman

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life.

Made it Past 27

The death was sketchy. Foul play.

Made it Past 27

It should not take almost 2 hours to get her to the hospital.

playmore

I loved Diana.

Googie

Let's put it this way, Prince Charlie & Queenie were glad Diana wasn't around for Will's wedding. With Diana's death made things a whole lot easier for the Royals not having to have Diana attend celebrations such as her son's wedding.

gretchen

I loved Diana too. Absolutely ridiculous that it took so long to get her to the hospital. I believe some of the conspiracy theories. This was just to convenient and they couldn't have her marrying a muslim, even her mother criticized her for it.

I don't think she and Dodi would have married but the powers that be didn't want to risk it.

will

damn why it took that long to get her to a hospital thats crazy............ R.I.P PRINCESS DIANA

Jackie

This is bad for her sons....Especially William should be celebrating his marriage than receiving memories of his mother. People like Keith have no soul other than money hungry. He could have released the film last year or next year...not after the marriage of her son. R.I.P Diana

Andie

Gretchen 6 minutes ago

--------------------------
Hi Gretchen - I agree. I think that MI5 (or whatever the UK secret service is called) had instructions to "take her out"
Prince Philip didn't like her, & they all thought she was a loose canon. Poor Diana :(

niles

One doesn't mess with Queen Liz. Diana found that out the hard way. The Royal Wedding was their ultimate revenge complete with her arch rival Camilla in a starring role. Fergie has learned to keep her trap shut and is allowed to exist on the fringes at the royals' pleasure. Good luck, Kate.

Andie

-----------------------------------------

I Hate Camilla - always have, always will! lol

Floy2k

As a Brit i can say that is not Diana's voice, it is not soft enough, even while in distress during her famous interview her voice remained soft.

There has been several inquests into the death of Diana, all claiming the negligent drunk driving of Henri Paul. People need to let this go, it is in incredible poor taste to bring this up during what is meant to be a happy moment for the royal family. Anyone who thinks that a grandmother/grandfather could take away their grandchildren s mother like that is disturbed.

Let it go

Elsa

I will admit, that the royals did not like her carrying on with the son of a wealthy muslim business man as it was a slap in their Anglican face, but to think that they would kill the mother of the prince's kids... come on. They love those boys too much to ever even think of hurting them in that fashion.
Her tragic ending seems to line alot of s***my peoples pockets. And they wont stop till the money has stopped coming in from it...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments