Whitney Houston -- A Real Armful at Prince Concert

5/3/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston got real emotional at a Prince concert this weekend in L.A. -- hugging it out with her little girl Bobbi Kristina in the front row -- and TMZ has footage of their dance-crazed mother-daughter bonding sesh.

0502_super_fanatic_ex_video

NOW GET YOUR MOTHER SOMETHING NICE THIS WEEKEND.

Truth

STOP DELEING SHIET, TMZ. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE. BACK IN THE 80'S AND 90'S WHITNEY WAS RUMORED A BI-SEXUAL WITH HER PARTNER/FRIEND/LOVER ROBYN CRAWFORD. THAT'S WHY SHE MARRIED BOBBY BROWN WAS TO DISPEL THOSE RUMORS. NOW YOU SEE THE LESBO WAYS WITH BOBBI-KRIS. SHAME, SMH.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

its a photo op

moe l.

Gross.

Lisa

THOSE 2 ARE BOTH HIGH AS A KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey

ewww....the kids got her father's "gap" tooth grin...

jireha

your the ones who a high

eyecandy

Watching that made my heart drop!!! They BOTH are high!!! How can you give birth to a child, watch her grow up and get HIGH WITH YOUR CHILD?!? THAT'S BIZARRE!!!

musique

Gosh you people are cynical. They are HUGE fans of prince and it looks like two people enjoying a concert, having fun. I know if I were to go to a Prince concert I'd be doing the same ****z.

Glad to see them together and happy, those two seem to have a great relationship.

Celeb Gossip Addict

On one hand they are acting VERY strange. On the other hand if they are both music lovers and extreme Prince fans (like myself) I could sorta see them acting like that together. I know I'd be acting like that if I were alone.

CJ

Seriously people grow up!!! That is a mother and daughter out having a good time. For those of you calling it a photo op duh she is Whitney freakin Houston...anytime she walks out of her house it's a photo op. And my daughter has a gap that she does not want to close because that is who she is...stop suggesting your superficial thoughts on what she should do with her mouth and her money...if she is happy with it SO BE IT!! Everyone is not meant to look the same...

bubbahubba

Yep, wasted,,,,,,again

Ziggy

@Dnice "hey both look high to me. Like mother, like father, like daughter. "

My thoughts exactly...kind of sad to see she hasn't learned from mom's mistakes

Michelle

Bobbi Kristina sure didn't get her mom's looks, she looks like her ugly ass father, Bobby Brown! Poor child....

Sarafina

So Bobby & Whitney couldn't afford braces for Bobbi growing up, or what?!

dd

EXCUSE ME...they are both high!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments