Whitney Houston -- A Real Armful at Prince Concert

5/3/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston got real emotional at a Prince concert this weekend in L.A. -- hugging it out with her little girl Bobbi Kristina in the front row -- and TMZ has footage of their dance-crazed mother-daughter bonding sesh.

0502_super_fanatic_ex_video

NOW GET YOUR MOTHER SOMETHING NICE THIS WEEKEND.

dd

There are pictures of Bobbi snorting coke at a party..google it, moms and her are high! Dina and Linds anyone?

hellgate2011

[url="http://cdboxset.net/genre/pop/750-whitney-houston-greatest-hits-1994.html"]http://cdboxset.net/genre/pop/750-whitney-houston-greatest-hits-1994.html[/url]
Yes, Whitney Houston is famous artist.

Chaz

punkrockportuguesa 8 days ago

Beautiful. Whatever their problems are, that moved me. My eyes started to well up. I grew up on Prince, but have a real, to be frank, ****ed up relationship with my mom. I long for the joy shared between them in that clip. So long for it.
**********************
mamamiasweetpeaches 8 days ago

****, if my mom got me front row to PRINCE I'd be feelin the love too!

I have a very strained relationship with my mother and because of that I try very hard to have a GOOD relationship with my daughter.

I just got us KESHA tickets so in a few weeks we'll be boppin around goin "wooooh!" together like Bobbi and Whitney

*************************
OK... How F'd up is your relationships to use Whitney and her circus freak daughter that you use these 2 for your 'tender moment'?

So... Punk... a picture of two drug addicts hugging is not a tender moment. Its two addicts holding themselves up so they dont go face down.

And Mama... I'm sure you are your daughters 'best friend'... so prepare yourself for what that does to your daughter. Going from one extreme to the other isnt healthy or as 'normal' as you may think.

Kids dont need parents as friends... they need parents.

And you both need counseling. I say this because you are airing your family issues/problems on TMZ.

"There's your sign."

closse

If what i saw was what Prince was upset about ... hes on something there was nothing wrong with what i saw .... Id be the same way if I were in the front row of a Prince concert. That would be me and my daughter on the songs we like. People need to get a life and stop bein so stuck up!

kiama

Wow! I did see Rebbie Jackson, excellent observation! She looks great! Everyone knows Prince! He is still doing well. I wish I could meet this man soon before he passes. Please God let me see this man!!! : )

kiama

Every mother and daughter relationship is different. According to how I grew up, that type of behavior with a parent is inappropriate. I sure hope they are not high together. I didn't know Whitney Houston's idol was Prince. I think it is very disrespectful to attend another celebrities concert and embarrass the performer. She is using that concert and atmosphere for a reason to get high. Many people come to concerts intoxicated and high so this is the perfect excuse.

:-/
s

frankgermany

All of your guides have no feeling for her(iam writing from Germany )but in here she was the Queen,iam very unhappy for here.
But my Doughter say at this time, SHE is 16 that she dont want to sing anything from whitney,iam a little bid unhappy but i understand her,whenn i see You Whitney,iam for my older years very qrieeng.
I hope that somebody can make an answer to us, please bella,sing again like you are borne.
In Love from Germany,

Frank and Saskia,Vivian,imani,keshia

Matt

eCapture
BULKeMAILAddresses.net
Now 300% More Effective

Don2349234

I wonder if Whitney's concert was sponsored by COKE?

Poule

You guys are just stupid !
I was there, they were just having fun
and they jumped dancing when the cam
turned to them, they said hi.
Fantastic concert, everyone was in trance.
Bastards TMZ