Waka Flocka -- Cleared Of Drug Charges

5/3/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Waka Flocka Flame can rest a little easier today -- because a grand jury just CLEARED the rapper of all drug related charges stemming from a police raid on his Georgia home last year.

0502_waka_flaka_exd_tmz

A grand jury in Henry County, GA ruled ... there was not enough evidence against Waka to warrant a trial for the drug charges filed against him -- possession of a controlled substance and possession of weed measuring less than an ounce.

Three other charges stemming from the raid were dropped before the case went in front of the grand jury.

TMZ broke the story ... cops raided Waka's Georgia home back in December and arrested several people -- including fellow rapper Gucci Mane. Waka was not home during the raid.

So far, no comment from Waka's people.

Fallopia Lopez

Jeez, his lips look like kielbasas.

bboy

Congrats Waka! Now sue those Hip Hop pigs so they can stop harassing yall already!

TaTaTater

Hip Hop died along time ago, this guy is just another nail in the coffin. He needs to be locked up for making crap

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, uh huh, sure....i bet the d.a. just had enough of having to spell out his name in all the legal forms. he prolly thought he was prosecuting against donald duck's pal or something. his last memo of relief to the judge were probably: 'Thus Mr Waka Flocka has been cleared of all charges...'

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Bahhhhh! Bet they didn't clear him of being FUGLY!

dd

Ok Tmz u had him convicted...FREE RICK SPRINGFIELD!!!

AJA BROOKS

Best news all day, I just found out: I just couldn't live with myself having someone accused of something just because they wanted to do music together and someone got jealous and sent the cops to their house! I have tears streaming down my face, this is a great day! Thank you for keeping your faith Waka, I'm sorry the cops said those things to your Momma, I hate what Lanny did to Robert and to you and Gucci. I'm glad that you did not resist or talk back, it could've been so much worse: HCPD have been known to be *******s, to treat you as if you're guilty and you have to prove your innocence. They dropped the charges, because they didn't want you to sue for them obtaining evidence by use of the poisonous tree. I am so glad you kept your faith, I knew it the whole time!!! :D

glittzz

Free T.I.

scott

Where are all of you racist black people that always claim that you can't catch a break....there you go.
One of the finest upstanding citizens of this country just did.
It all comes down to how much $ you have, not your color. If you have enough money you can do whatever the f*&k you want.

Rhubino

Sometimes I waka flocka twice in one day

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2